Hello from Georgia (state)!

Yuki_Ijirashii

Jan 31, 2017
Conyers, Georgia
Parrots
Kai “Sweetie” - Rock Conure / Black-capped Parakeet - Female

Bibi “Baby boy” - White-winged Paraket / Canary-winged Parakeet - Male (maybe)
I had written a whole thing for this but the page reloaded... :(

Hello! My name is Katie, but online I'm known as Yuki!
I currently own one Rock Conure (Black-capped Parakeet), who's name is Kai and she will be turning two in March!

Her favorite food is Papaya and Sun Flower Seeds. She's fairly quiet unless I leave her alone. She likes to lick my fingers and lips and likes to look out the window... :green2:

UF5tV8G.jpg

Welcome to the forums, Yuki, glad you joined!! Beautiful picture of Kai, especially when enlarged!

Seems Kai is nicely bonded to you, one of the most loved features of parrots. Although they enjoy "grooming" us, please use caution with her around your mouth as human saliva contains harmful bacteria.

Lots of bird-lovers here to help you out. While you're having a look around, you can take any issue or topic which interests you, use the Search Tab and then read about it. It's a really good engine.
Welcome!
Kai has a wonderful expression... as if she just got a happy surprise!

Welcome to the Parrot Forums!

A recommendation regarding either creating a Thread or Posting to a Thread, especially if it taking a bit of time to put it together - is to use the 'copy' feature located under 'Edit' button along the top of your page. This way if it 'blows-up' you have saved all you hard work and can quickly start anew and just touch the 'paste' button.

Again, welcome!

Welcome and be welcomed. Nice looking conure you got there. Salty was a conure, but we had a species change operation, and now he is an Amazon. It was expensive but well worth the cost.

Al, can we get an operation for the Rickeybird?????????????????? I don't care WHAT you turn him into. It'd be an improvement.
And welcome, Yuki!

Welcome and be welcomed. Nice looking conure you got there. Salty was a conure, but we had a species change operation, and now he is an Amazon. It was expensive but well worth the cost.

What? This may explain his Voting for the 'All Green' party in place of the 'Amazon Green Party!' Species Change Surgery!?! What the???

RB as an Big MAC, take care what you ask for Rival!

Yaaaa, Lots of Humor Going on here also!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back