Hello, new here =]

_Cass_

Mar 4, 2010
Calgary, AB
Parrots
Toulouse- Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure
Hello,
I am new to Parrot forums but I am also a memeber on Birdboard, and I wanted to try something new. Well I have owned many birds in my lifetime. My mom used to volunteer with FFARRA and take in birds that need to find homes, so my family and I have probably found homes for over 20 parrots from Doves to Cockatoos :D . I own a male Hyacinth Macaw named Jack that was a previous breeder, and a lovely, cuddly female Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure named Toulouse (like the city in Paris) she is asleep on my chest as we speak. She was given up from her owners because they were moving and couldn't take Toulouse with them.

I used to own a amazing green Parrotlet named divot, but she died from unknown causes about 3 months ago.

I am glad to be a member here and I will soon post up some pictures!

-Cass

Last edited:

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Hi Cass and welcome to a very good forum. We have many members who are very wise in the ways of parrots. You sound happy with your flock and I am sure you will be a valuable forum member.

parrotqueen

Jan 14, 2010
Media
United States
Parrots
Pineapple & Sunshine--Gray/wildtype male cockatiels
Welcome to the board, Cass! It is very nice to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
A big welcome Cass, have a seat and make yourself at home !!!! :D
Wonderful friendly members, great posts to browse through.
Sure you will enjoy it here.

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
Welcome I know you're going to love it here! Sounds like you have an amazing flock. I would LOVE to see pics sometime. :) definitly looking forward to seeing you around the forums. I imagine you have tons of experiences to share.

Most Reactions

Latest posts