paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
My amazon bobby seems to be sneezing alot i thought he might just be mimicing it but this has being going on since the first day i got him witch was four days ago advice needed for this as im not sure if he has a bad sneeze or it is just him mimicing a sneezing sound

A sneeze can be caused by many thing. If in doubt call your vet. He can advise you on what to do.

How do you react when he sneezes? if you make a fuss, or even respond "bless you!" it may become a game! But I am glad you are getting him checked out tomorrow just in case. This has been brutal spring for we humans with pollen allergies, so it is best to be safe!

sometimes i will say bless you to him other times i don't im not to sure if its a game for him or he really is sneezing

Glad to see you are taking the proactive course of having a vet take a look!!

Mac, our B&G will give out small squawk whenever anyone sneezes.

Guess it's his way of saying "Bless You!"

My GCC used to sneeze all the time and everything I read said get into the vet ASAP. We had a wellness check-up four months earlier and everything was good. Anyway, I took Molly to the vet and it turned out that Molly liked to hear me say "God bless you"! :)

Thats what it might be i have being sneezing really badly the past 3 days so maybe he has picked it up and just likes me saying bless you to him lol sneaky little bugger but im going to get him checked out anyways just to be on the safe side as i don't want anything to happen to him he is my world the same as my dogs aswell :)

Thats what it might be i have being sneezing really badly the past 3 days so maybe he has picked it up and just likes me saying bless you to him lol sneaky little bugger but im going to get him checked out anyways just to be on the safe side as i don't want anything to happen to him he is my world the same as my dogs aswell :)

I totally agree the wise thing to do is get him checked out by the avian vet!

Well he's being to see the vet and he is in perfect health so it must be him just playing a game but im happy to know he is in good health :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back