Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
C4DC4F40-DADF-4149-A1B8-4A2F79893E19.jpeg

So, this is my closet! You have Rico’s setup (left) and my future budgie’s unfinished cage (right)! I did a barspacing remeasure and it is .5 inches, not .6 as I thought. The plastic bowls are placeholders for now, and the dowels are there to make it not look super empty. There will be new toys and perches for the budgie and I am super excited! I know it is t a flight cage but my mom is not willing to buy a new one so, we are working with what we got. I am excited!

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Excited for you! We also have converted the closet in my office into additional room space, but in my case instead of a bird cage I crammed a massive desk, haha!

I think that cage is sufficient for a budgie. It’s not huge but it’s certainly not tiny.

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Excited for you! We also have converted the closet in my office into additional room space, but in my case instead of a bird cage I crammed a massive desk, haha!

I think that cage is sufficient for a budgie. It’s not huge but it’s certainly not tiny.
Thank you! I am bubbling up internally! It reminds me of waiting for Christmas when I was little, except this is better than Christmas!

I did the reverse of what you did! I took out my desk and moved it elsewhere for the cages! Haha it’s kinda funny to me!

Yeah, the cage certainly isn’t the size I’d love but I do like it. It’s not bad and a budgie could fly in it although not much. Same width and over half the length of Rico’s cage, however it’s only like, 3/4 of the height. I will give my budgie as many toys as I can! I will provide lots of toys and perches but not too many that it crowds the cage ofc! I’m really excited!

Most Reactions

Latest posts