Hi all!

Rowlet

Jul 18, 2022
Parrots
Pico - Green Cheek Conure
Hi all! New GCC parront here!

My little boy Pico will be three months old in about week.

I've had him for almost a month now and I am smitten. :love:

I'm already itching to expand the flock (another GCC) but it definitely won't be any time soon, I just look at pictures of other people's birds or videos to scratch the itch in the meanwhile.

Currently just working on getting Pico used to his bird backpack so I can bring him on walks and his upcoming vet check up.

I'm always looking to improve my care for my boy so I'm happy to be here!

20220716_191524.jpg
20220719_191733.jpg
20220719_075949.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh my goodness, what a completely adorable and precious baby!! Welcome to the forums to you and Pico, we're so happy to have the two of you aboard as well! ❤️

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
Hi all! New GCC parront here!

My little boy Pico will be three months old in about week.

I've had him for almost a month now and I am smitten. :love:

I'm already itching to expand the flock (another GCC) but it definitely won't be any time soon, I just look at pictures of other people's birds or videos to scratch the itch in the meanwhile.

Currently just working on getting Pico used to his bird backpack so I can bring him on walks and his upcoming vet check up.

I'm always looking to improve my care for my boy so I'm happy to be here!

View attachment 42395View attachment 42396View attachment 42397
aaaa i love him helpppp :love:

Most Reactions