Hormonal green flying terrorist...

NatWatson

Oct 3, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Loooooving Yoshi right now... I have removed his hut, provided his favorite 'bash-em-up' toy and shut the bird room door!!!

Is anyone else lucky enough to have a Quaker with multiple personality disorder lol :) I love the tantrum screech he has adopted all by himself. Kinda sounds like fingernails down the chalk board, crossed with a breaking glass, crossed with a screech and a scream, all blended inharmoniously into 10 different pitches, at the top of his lungs.

Dear sweet Yoshi, Yoda is not your type, nor is the dogs fluffy tail, and if you keep shouting NO, biting me and flying off when I ask you to do something, the dogs are going to be having roast green quail for dinner!

(don't worry, I love him to bits and pieces)

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
LOL! Puck has at least 4 personalities! The sweet one, the angry one, the EVIL ONE, and the sexy one.

If I were a female caique I'm sure I'd find him very sexy, but I just don't. Sorry Puck.

Yesterday morning he tried to mate with me first thing in the morning, and later in the afternoon he tried to kill me. D:

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
Multiple personality syndrome seems to be rather common in Quakers. :D Some people consider that to be one of their special charms... It does make for a fun guessing game: "which personality will it be today?" :confused:

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Oh, my Nanday has multiple personalities and they can change at a moment's notice! So far I'd say she's more temperamental than the new Amazon!

Most Reactions

Latest posts