LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
🙏Welcome Darlene, I'm very sorry to hear your conure has been injured.

Do you know how she got hurt? Unfortunately birds are so very fragile as you probably know, so if there is some sort of trauma involved, you are best to seek treatment by a certified avian vet, not one who treats dogs and cats. I am not sure where you are located, but the following link may help you to locate one if not already acquainted with one......

Thank you for joining, and I wish your little conure a full and speedy recovery!

OP
D

Darlene smart

Oct 26, 2021
🙏Welcome Darlene, I'm very sorry to hear your conure has been injured.

Do you know how she got hurt? Unfortunately birds are so very fragile as you probably know, so if there is some sort of trauma involved, you are best to seek treatment by a certified avian vet, not one who treats dogs and cats. I am not sure where you are located, but the following link may help you to locate one if not already acquainted with one......

Thank you for joining, and I wish your little conure a full and speedy recovery!
I believe she has a broke wing and leg

OP
D

Darlene smart

Oct 26, 2021
I really don't know what to do but I'm looking for help I doing the best I can but I don't have any money

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I really don't know what to do but I'm looking for help I doing the best I can but I don't have any money
I'm very sorry to hear that, Darlene. Is there a chance that you could borrow the funds from friends or family, or arrange a payment plan of some sort with your vet? Companies such as CareCredit can also assist with situations like this.

If indeed she has broken bones it will be causing a great deal of pain to your conure, so I hope you are able to get some professional help for her very soon.

Most Reactions

Latest posts