I need to rehome my birds

SheriBeriB

Oct 15, 2021
Parrots
Goffin cockatoo and african grey
I am looking to rehome our two birds. One is a goffin cockatoo who has quite a personality but was wild caught many years ago (we have had him since 1992) Our African Grey has always stayed in the same cage as the other bird and for that reason we would like to keep them together if possible. If the things do not work out with the new owner we are happy to take them back and try again. We truly want the birds to be happy and they just can't be in our home as we do not have the time to devote to them and give them the attentions they deserve. I am new to this site so I am not even sure this is the right place to post.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi Sheri, I'm so sorry you need to rehome your birds. If you could list your location it may help potential adopters.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome SheriBeriB, I'm very sorry that you feel you must re-home your birds. Hopefully one of our members can provide a happy and safe new home for them.

Members require a minimum of 10 posts before they can access our private messaging system. In the meantime, should you wish to contact a particular member, you can send a message to any Super Moderator and we'll be happy to forward any messages on for you.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts