onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
My husband and I were out walking our dogs (and Ona) when we came across a beautiful small bird on the ground. I quickly realized his wing was broken. I scooped him up in my hands and carried it back to my house. Now I’m dropping him off at my local avian vet. They rehab wildlife for free!

IMG_4451.jpeg

IMG_0482.jpeg

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
My husband and I were out walking our dogs (and Ona) when we came across a beautiful small bird on the ground. I quickly realized his wing was broken. I scooped him up in my hands and carried it back to my house. Now I’m dropping him off at my local avian vet. They rehab wildlife for free!

View attachment 50828

View attachment 50829
Bless you for saving him, what a beauty he is!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh what a sweet little bird, I'm so glad you were there and able to rescue him! Living in AU I'm not familiar with their song so I just looked it up on the interweb, what a beautiful song they have! :love:

Most Reactions

Latest posts