Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Ok! So were all moved, getting Wifi took longer than anticipated but it's here now! It was tough getting things organized but we've managed. My sweet Tom (GCC) started barbering for about a week due to the stress of moving but he has since stopped, I would never have dreamed that Tom who's so easy going would do such a thing. Luckily he has just started molting and the damage he did is so minimal you really have to look hard to even see, I may take him to a CAV anyway just in case. Got so many threads to go through!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm so glad you got moved! I bet Tom will stop barbering after he realizes that this is now home:)

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Yay! Missed seeing you around and glad you're back. I'm happy everything is ok. I hope little Tommy will be ok soon!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Ok! So were all moved, getting Wifi took longer than anticipated but it's here now! It was tough getting things organized but we've managed. My sweet Tom (GCC) started barbering for about a week due to the stress of moving but he has since stopped, I would never have dreamed that Tom who's so easy going would do such a thing. Luckily he has just started molting and the damage he did is so minimal you really have to look hard to even see, I may take him to a CAV anyway just in case. Got so many threads to go through!
Great to see you back, zERo, I've been wondering when we would see you again! Moving is so stressful for anyone, as I'm sure your Tom would agree - I'm so glad he is feeling more like his old self now :)

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Great to see you back, zERo, I've been wondering when we would see you again! Moving is so stressful for anyone, as I'm sure your Tom would agree - I'm so glad he is feeling more like his old self now :)
Me too, thanks for the welcome :)

Most Reactions