I'm not loved

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bucc has gone off me today, well in fact he really doesn't like me at all. :( Why! well because I wouldn't let him play with needles or my sewing machine. I don't mean to nasty to him, but I thought playing with needles could do him some harm :confused: landing on my sewing machine, he could have got cotton wrapped round his feet, but what do I know!! I asked him a few mins ago if he had forgiven me but he just turned his back to me, I asked for a kiss, he looked at me over his back and said in a very deep voice NO NO NO NO!!!!:eek:

I'm obviously not a very nice person!!! :D Not in his mind anyway. LOL

Dave

Jan 30, 2006
Pennsylvania-USA
Parrots
1 pet CAG--1 pet TAG--1 pet YC Macaw--2 pet Quakers--3 prs of breeder greys--not pets
Peta
He doesn't like you anymore:confused: He's still a baby:confused: Listen, welcome to the club. Greys are extremely moody, fickle and irractic concerning the way it feels today as opposed to yesterday as opposed to last week as opposed to next thursday if you know what I mean. This often happens when they're young and as time goes on it lessens with age. Expect this reaction to things to happen often. It's nothing to worry about. Don't take it personally. Just ignore him. He'll soon come around because they don't like being ignored. They hold no grudges and it usually won't happen again for a while. In the meantime, just file this experience away in your 'moods and body language bag' of your grey and have a drink;) :57:---Dave

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D The first time this happened it really did worry me, but not anymore, he is now at the stage that if he wants something then he thinks he should have it, doesn't matter that I won't let him have it because its dangerous, or bad for him. Its just like a child having a tantrum, I'll ask for a kiss or if he loves me and he either turns his back or tells me NO. lol.

Ah well he'll get over it. Until the next time. hehehehe

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Well guys, not quite sure what I've done, but today Bucc is my friend, in fact, he's all over me, won't leave me for a second. Think this is more scary than him not talking to me. :eek: I'm sure he's up to something, just don't know what......YET;)

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Think this is more scary than him not talking to me. I'm sure he's up to something, just don't know what......YET

Uh Oh! Better watch out ;) , he has a plan! :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Alison said:
Uh Oh! Better watch out ;) , he has a plan! :D

Hehehehe, when I find out what it is I'll let you know, if I've still got all my fingers that is. lol

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Sure you are loved !!!!
He does not understand you did it for his own good.
When Mishka does not want to kiss me I play I am crying LoL it words every time.
Then I am showered with kisses and lovies. :D
Let us know what his plan was !!!
Great day

Most Reactions

Latest posts