Im sick of this [story :)]

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Ive tried posting this before in the right spot [but I think its a place nobody goes] So Im going to tell it again [and im sorry if you have already seen it] Im hoping to inspire you guys to share your stories.Because sometimes I think nobodys going to believe this .Im sure you have moments like that. On a weekend my 2 girls [kids] were getting in trouble by my guy.[They keep pulling the shower head down to their level] Were afraid their going to rip it out of the wall [And they have been told alot] Well Dave had Louie my lory on his shoulder.He must have said Im sick of this because Louie started saying this the entire time they were being talked to. Im sick of this, Im sick of this.That of course cracked us all up and diffused the situation.:D A couple days later, I had the day off and was home from errands.I was in the kitchen ,listening to Harlow my Macaw in the livingoom. She was saying Hi Harlow and laughing hysterically.Which made me start laughing. Tequila my zon heard me and started his opera song [hes excited im home and knows hes coming out] With harlow adding a few AAHs to his song. When the song was done and things quieted down . Louie loudly says Im sick of this:):32:

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
So cute lol ! You know, some birds are the best psychiratists , they just know what you are feeling !

BillsBirds

Jan 9, 2012
Largo, Florida
Parrots
Timneh African Grey (Bailey), Lovebird (Elvis)
:D Why is it that you can say "Hello", or "I Love You", a thousand times before they'll repeat it. But, say something you might not want them repeating, and it only takes one time??? :D

fishstick600

Dec 8, 2012
Omg Ikr I've been trying to teach sydney "how are you" instead he now laughs like a hyena. He has been mumbling a ton the past few days so who knows what's next

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
Hilarious!!

LoryLover

Jan 1, 2013
Southern California
Parrots
Chattering Lory, 18yrs old (Sweet Pea)
So funny! I love how they say things at just the right time. I love giving Sweet Pea a kiss on her cheek, and when I do, she says "awwww, you're sweet"

OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Dave and Louie
tequilanewspaer003_zps84700f3a.jpg

jbail1026

Aug 6, 2012
Media
Lexington, KY
Parrots
Family bird: Yellow-Naped Amazon (George '88)
My girl: Turquoise Peachfaced lovebird (Ollie Belle, hatched 9/1/13)
So funny! George has quite a vocabulary, but my favorite is when the dog runs in the room and he looks at her and says, "Hi! How are you???" I only wish she could reply.

Neelia

Jan 11, 2013
Parrots
Lucy - Blue Front Amazon
Lucy isn't much of a talker...probably due to her rough past before I got her but she has had one 'on cue' moment.

Bringing her home from the vet after surgery she did her pacing thing (I call it the jail bird routine XD) and clear as day she says, "Lemme out!"

I have no clue where she got that!

Kids and birdies really DO say the darnedest things.

~.^

Most Reactions

Latest posts