Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Just thought I'd pop a post here about my Service Dog, Winter. She's going to be 3 July 29th and is a purebred Italian Greyhound. She doesn't do traditional service dog things and works from home. As I'm home 95% of the time, she doesn't go out into public with me. She's mischievous as all heck, though, and will crawl into places she shouldn't while my back is turned. She is SUCH a bird. She loves the birds' bird food.
Winter_april-may 2022_ 2 yrs 9 months.jpg

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Winter looks so adorable she must be a joy!!!

OP
Vampiric_Conure

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
Winter looks so adorable she must be a joy!!!
LOL! Thanks! She's a sweetheart if she knows you, but she is MISCHIEVOUS! She is always pawing at the garbage bin in the bird room in an attempt to knock it over for the birds' left over food. OY!

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
You remind me of sky (she is a female budgie) she is so adorable and floofy but she is CRAZY and MISCHIEVOUS
:

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
And also
LOL! Thanks! She's a sweetheart if she knows you, but she is MISCHIEVOUS! She is always pawing at the garbage bin in the bird room in an attempt to knock it over for the birds' left over food. OY!
i have never heard of a dog obsessed with bird food I guess now I do, don't mind my craziness but one time i tried birdseed and it had no taste at all but it had a little little taste of nuts

OP
Vampiric_Conure

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
And also

i have never heard of a dog obsessed with bird food I guess now I do, don't mind my craziness but one time i tried birdseed and it had no taste at all but it had a little little taste of nuts
I've tried bird seed and pellets myself! And you're right - it did taste like nuts to me, too! Makes me wonder if the smell of pellets is what my dog is drawn towards. **Shrugs**

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Have your do ever got sneaky enough that he ate a pellet or a seed

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots

Most Reactions

Latest posts