ISO

Leslieemariee23

Oct 29, 2021
Parrots
Budgies, Lovebirds, Linnies, Parrotlets, Conures, Indian Ringnecks, Eclectus, Macaws, Cockatiels, etc.
I am looking for a good English Budgie breeder in the US.
Can anyone recommend someone for me?

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Before getting from a breeder, I recommend looking at local bird rescues or ads on Craigslist. Also, be sure to check if the breeder is responsible and taking good care of the birds.
What state are you in? If you tell me that information, I can help you find a local breeder.

OP
Leslieemariee23

Leslieemariee23

Oct 29, 2021
Parrots
Budgies, Lovebirds, Linnies, Parrotlets, Conures, Indian Ringnecks, Eclectus, Macaws, Cockatiels, etc.
Before getting from a breeder, I recommend looking at local bird rescues or ads on Craigslist. Also, be sure to check if the breeder is responsible and taking good care of the birds.
What state are you in? If you tell me that information, I can help you find a local breeder.
Hello,

I have checked craigslist and have found nothing unfortunately, i live in Colorado Springs, CO.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
If you are up for a day trip, take a run to Loveland, Co! Visit Avalon Aviary! A very large selection of birds in need, and an extremely well stocked store! Best price I have ever seen for TOPS pellets, and rock bottom cage prices too!

Most Reactions

Latest posts