Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Sushi’s resolution is to be fit & start stretching more View attachment 46832
Sushi looks like she is ready to lead her own exercise class, look at that graceful stretch!
What a gorgeous picture this is of the beautiful colours underneath her wing, she is a real beauty:)

aussie_wings

Jun 24, 2022
🌴☀️Florida, USA☀️🌴
Parrots
🌟 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽〘F Lutino Budgie〙🌟
✈️ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧〘M Cinn-Turq-Pied-Spang Kakariki〙✈️
Zenek's resolution is to learn playing on a drum
View attachment 46737
...or to destroy it
Gremlin's spirit and Junior wish him the best... They love the drums as well. Daddy plays guitar so they decided to do drums for him. :p Junior also has taken up singing so he can sing to daddy's music as well. Mommy needs to practice synth.

maddox

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
2022 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Mar 15, 2022
Media
Fairfield Connecticut, USA
Parrots
Maddox is a green cheek conure
Maddox said that his resolution is to find the most awkward place to perch. Official entry by the way
IMG_0060.jpg

Last edited:

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Maddox said that his resolution is to find the most awkward place to perch.
Pippen can rarely sit still 😭 She's always all over the place. Especially at night. Which is why I never take her out at night. She goes all around me and flies everywhere, and says "Wee-wee!" every few seconds.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Maddox said that his resolution is to find the most awkward place to perch.View attachment 46862
Maddox looks quite comfortable up there, and very proud of himself! HIs grin is precious!
The question is how long can you hold your head that way? I think you may be in for the long haul:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Pippen can rarely sit still 😭 She's always all over the place. Especially at night. Which is why I never take her out at night. She goes all around me and flies everywhere, and says "Wee-wee!" every few seconds.
That sounds so cute, I'd love to hear her sweet little voice:)

Dan69

Nov 6, 2022
Parrots
Blue Crossover Quaker named Murray
Sherlock’s resolution is to dip his whole body into his water bowl.

official entry
Mine always tried to do that so my solution was to just give him his own bird bath. I keep a dog food dish full of water on top of his cage so he can bathe whenever he wants (when he's out of his cage of course), usually at least once a week.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Winnie's resolution is to poop in the air purifier so it splatters around the room. 😭
View attachment 46893
This is absolutely hysterical! The look on Winnie's face shows that he knows exactly what he's doing and is waiting for the show to start!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions