• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandespresso

Dec 22, 2014
Tucson, AZ
Parrots
Congo African Grey+
Worked closely with many species, birds with behavioral problems, and now birds of prey and other wildlife
Perfect timing! Espresso is going to work with me tomorrow morning :D

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Fantastic entries already! Looking forward to lots more!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Hoo Boy, here is Salty trying to help me fix the bike.
Salty, give the 4mm wench. No not the 5mm. No not the 6mm.
I get the feeling this is going to take a looooong time.
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture16638-salty-fixing-my-bike.jpg

For other fun pictures of this mechanical fiasco go to my Gallery.

EmberSanja

Oct 9, 2014
Central WI
Parrots
Polly, 12 year old IRN, Bubba and Olive, 6 month old budgies
image1.png

Sorry for the poor quality, it was a quick shot from my iPod!

A hairdresser in training. She thinks she fixed my hair up to look very pretty. I, unfortunately, couldn't agree. Lol​

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Hoo Boy, here is Salty trying to help me fix the bike.
Salty, give the 4mm wench. No not the 5mm. No not the 6mm.
I get the feeling this is going to take a looooong time.
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture16638-salty-fixing-my-bike.jpg

For other fun pictures of this mechanical fiasco go to my Gallery.
Ha ha I will have to take a peek at the other pics...Well Done Salty I bet you fixed the bike in no time at all :) :)

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
image1.png

Sorry for the poor quality, it was a quick shot from my iPod!

A hairdresser in training. She thinks she fixed my hair up to look very pretty. I, unfortunately, couldn't agree. Lol​

Nice Style ...very pretty....can she do mine next??...LoL she looks very dedicated to her work ;)

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
The hard working Mr Biggles getting ready to clean his cage.

lizard

Dec 2, 2014
Emmaus, PA
Parrots
Jack, SI Eclectus
Apollo, Golden Conure
Jack is such a sweetheart. Although it'd be more helpful plugged in.

20160705_124217_zpsb0wsgozc.jpg

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Great Job Jack looks like you have all vacumed up and are now putting it away ...Great shot if Jack and job well done :)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Good to see you and Jack again, Liz! You've been missed! And love the pic! Especially the look on his face, like "What? I do this all the time!" Hahaha!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

saracuse

Mar 21, 2016
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Yellow-sided Green Cheek Conure - Hatch Day 12/11/15 - "Tiki"
Tiki happens to like house work. While she doesn't get a shoulder spot, she does like to help her dad by pruning his hair while he prunes the plant. Shes a very good helper.

(don't worry, he has no product in his hair in this picture...its just wet...and she's not usually allowed to sit on shoulders or heads so no need to worry about hair products usually)

Attachments

• 20160717_154003.jpg
    20160717_154003.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 173

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Tiki looks like a great helper!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Cute photo! Tiki needs a director's chair, she looks pretty focused on the job at hand!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Job Well Done Tiki styles hair beautifully :) Great shot and Tiki is obviously so dedicated to the work at hand or should I say beak :)

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
Leo likes to help with housework

While Goofy helps keep our cars on the road.

ETA: I want the Goofy/Car picture to be the entry.

Last edited:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
You are alllll amaaaaaaaaazing!
This is pet humor worthy of a spread in BIRD TALK, if that magazine were still going!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
While Goofy looks like hes a Great Mechanic I think Leo looks like his career is in management and gives the orders to the staff LoLGreat pics both of them . The look of sheer concentration in Goofy's pose and the complete look of " Im in charge " on Leo's face is priceless :) :)

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
While Goofy looks like hes a Great Mechanic I think Leo looks like his career is in management and gives the orders to the staff LoLGreat pics both of them . The look of sheer concentration in Goofy's pose and the complete look of " Im in charge " on Leo's face is priceless :) :)

Thanks. I think you are right about Leo. I didn't post a picture of cookie or Scarlett. Cookie is retired and we have had Scarlett less than 24 hours, so we don't know what her career is yet.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots

Thanks. I think you are right about Leo. I didn't post a picture of cookie or Scarlett. Cookie is retired and we have had Scarlett less than 24 hours, so we don't know what her career is yet.

Sounds like you have a Great flock with each of them having their own unique interests and careers :) The retired Cookie might have a secret hobby and maybe Scarlet will surprise you too one of the days with her chosen career :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Scarlett is so beautiful, I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be a model:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions