June 2020 Photo of the Month Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just For Fun! This isn't a vegetable or fruit but it looks like one! Pikachu straight up DEVOURING this mineral block!
24585d1593122870-june-2020-photo-month-contest-screen-shot-2020-06-25-4.05.25-pm.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 4.05.25 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 4.05.25 PM.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 302
Last edited by a moderator:
Just For Fun! This isn't a vegetable or fruit but it looks like one! Pikachu straight up DEVOURING this mineral block!
24585d1593122870-june-2020-photo-month-contest-screen-shot-2020-06-25-4.05.25-pm.jpg

Nice! Pikachu is going IN on that mineral block! Looks like that's the good stuff! And it really does look like a veggie. I've never seen a mineral block like that.
 
Looks like he has his head stuffed right down the gullet of a big chile!
Or like a chile-monster has swallowed him head first.
Or like he is morphing into a chile, or...

This photo is messing with my Serenity!
 
Just For Fun! This isn't a vegetable or fruit but it looks like one! Pikachu straight up DEVOURING this mineral block!
24585d1593122870-june-2020-photo-month-contest-screen-shot-2020-06-25-4.05.25-pm.jpg

Nice! Pikachu is going IN on that mineral block! Looks like that's the good stuff! And it really does look like a veggie. I've never seen a mineral block like that.

We found them at our local Petland. They have smaller orange shaped ones and apple shaped ones for budgies and other small birds,and i saw a green pepper one the size of the pear one in the picture... i think the RB might like it GaleriaGila... :) its called Beak Block by Living World. I think i saw it on amazon somewhere... here is a link: https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=Living+World+Beak+Block&ref=nb_sb_noss you can switch to amazon.com if you'd like :) I don't see the pear one on amazon though.
 
A few hours remain before the contest closes early Sunday morning June 28 on the U.S. west coast! Still room for additional entries!!​
 
Official Entry
Gemma enjoying her banana 'ice cream'


gemster-albums-gemma-picture22566-gemma-eating-fruit-dessert.jpg
 
.. And a JFF
The look Valentine gives me after i ask him if he wants a vegetable

gemster-albums-sky-valentine-picture22567-valentine-s-look.jpg
 
Official Entry
Gemma enjoying her banana 'ice cream'


gemster-albums-gemma-picture22566-gemma-eating-fruit-dessert.jpg

Hahahahaha! I can almost hear her saying, "Looks tasty, doesn't it? I betcha want some, don't you? Slurp-slurp. Hmmm? Oh, I wasn't offering. Just an observation." Lol!

.. And a JFF
The look Valentine gives me after i ask him if he wants a vegetable

gemster-albums-sky-valentine-picture22567-valentine-s-look.jpg

Hahahahaha! Eerily similar to the look my sons give me!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom