June 2022 Photo Of The Month Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
And driving an Impala convertible ... ?

I’m sure this is a pop culture reference I’m missing. But Willow would be driving something much more butch than an Impala. Possibly a burnt orange vintage Thunderbird?

Aha: “The Impala is Dean Winchester's trademark black 1967 Chevrolet Impala. It was passed down to him by his father, who bought it in 1973 after a future Dean convinces him to buy it over a 1964 VW Van in the episode In The Beginning. According to Dean, the car has 327 Engine and a Four Barrel Carburetor. It bears a Sedgwick County, Kansas license (though their hometown of Lawrence, Kansas is actually in Douglas County) plate (KAZ 2Y5), a reference to Kansas, the Winchesters' home state, and 2005, the year the show premiered. After Sam and Dean escaped from prison, Dean mentions that the old plates needed to be ditched and the car sports a new Ohio license plate (CNK 80Q3) first seen in What Is And What Should Never Be.

The trunk holds a mass of weapons that are modified and crafted to aid The Winchesters in their hunting activities. Dean refers to the Impala affectionately as "Baby." Following Sam and Dean's death at the end of the series, it is unknown what became of the Impala.”

I am pretty sure Willow bites his enemies to death. Though he may overwhelm them with cuteness and facial fluff.

Last edited:

aussie_wings

Jun 24, 2022
🌴☀️Florida, USA☀️🌴
Parrots
🌟 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽〘F Lutino Budgie〙🌟
✈️ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧〘M Cinn-Turq-Pied-Spang Kakariki〙✈️
This is an official entry from Gremlin.

Attachments

• imminent decimation.jpg
    imminent decimation.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 78
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
This is an official entry from Gremlin.
gdaSmhv.jpg

Welcome to the Forums, @aussie_wings and Gremlin The Decimator Of Healthy Snacks!! Combining cuteness and creativity with a taste for the good stuff - thank you for your entry :)

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I made a just for fun one, too, lol. Gremlin loves this new tapestry by the way. It's super colorful.
I don't know what they're putting in sugar snap peas these days but Gremlin looks like he's loving them!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
The June 2022 POTM Contest is now closed. Many thanks to everyone who submitted Official Entries, Just For Fun submissions and to those who contributed their commentary too. :)

Polling is now open, and you can find the poll thread here...

Best of luck to all contestants!

6Os0mUj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts