Long Time Ago Member Returning

BillsBirds

Jan 9, 2012
Largo, Florida
Parrots
Timneh African Grey (Bailey), Lovebird (Elvis)
Hi, all. I was/am a member of tis forum for more than 10 years, but have not been active for the last few. Mods...Is there a way to look up when I joined? And when I was last here? Anyway, I do not recognize any names. So, I have to introduce myself. I'm 69 years old, retired from Animal Welfare, and my own Parrot Rescue, and now only have two birds. Bailey, a male African Grey, 8 years old. And Elvis, a male Lovebird, 10 years in my care. I do not know how old he is. I think he was only 2 or 3 when I rescued him. Bailey is a story for another time.
It is good to be back, and I hope I have time to be back often.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome back Bill! You have been missed!
If you look under your avatar on your post, you have been a member since Jan. 9, 2012:)

I'm looking forward to hearing more about Bailey and Elvis!
It made my day to see you online today.

smarta

Sep 27, 2018
Iowa and Florida
Parrots
Two Citron toos and one pearl cockatiel
Hi, all. I was/am a member of tis forum for more than 10 years, but have not been active for the last few. Mods...Is there a way to look up when I joined? And when I was last here? Anyway, I do not recognize any names. So, I have to introduce myself. I'm 69 years old, retired from Animal Welfare, and my own Parrot Rescue, and now only have two birds. Bailey, a male African Grey, 8 years old. And Elvis, a male Lovebird, 10 years in my care. I do not know how old he is. I think he was only 2 or 3 when I rescued him. Bailey is a story for another time.
It is good to be back, and I hope I have time to be back often.
Hi Bill, I just joined this group. It looks promising. I'm always interested in ppl who run parrot rescues. Where was your rescue site located? Got any pics to share?

Most Reactions

Latest posts