Looking for friend.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Today we have spent all day looking for a friend for our Flynnie, she is a red rump and we have been looking everywhere for a male red rump, to no avail.:17: People look at me like I'm crazy when I ask them if they can get me a male red rump

Here is a pic of my little gal, she was one that I rescued from a very bad situation and considering what she went through she has come a long way and is now ready for a friend.

camera041.jpg

Think she is feeling very left out at the moment, the tiels have decided to start mating again and so have the Linnies :eek: I must be crazy thinking of getting another male, but she wouldn't tolerate a female of the same species. All of our little guys have turned out to me male/female and thats not how we planned it.

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Theres too much of them here! You can get them in almost every petshop around here! Dont worry, just keep on searching, there must be one out there, otherwise Flynnie would'nt have existed today! Good luck!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah guess so, trouble is I rescued Flynnie from a really bad situation, she had been starved, beaten and was really not expected to live. I won't give up though, looks like I may have to pop over to either Australia (loads of wild ones there) or South Africa, :D Watch out I could be knocking on your door one of these days. :D

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
I look forward to being at the airport to watch her try and take a wild bird out of the country hidden in her underwear. Should be a hoot.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I look forward to being at the airport to watch her try and take a wild bird out of the country hidden in her underwear. Should be a hoot.

And I thought you were being really lovely there, didn't realise it was just so you could have a good ol' laugh at my expense. :D

:54: :18: Wonder how hard the wild ones bite, could be very embarrasing. Maybe have to re-think the wild ones from Australia, Couldn't you have a word with some of them wild ones and ask them very nicely if they would like to come live with some batty old broad, lots of love food and a nice big aviary (well soon) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Its not smuggling if they fly over to you themselves.
How good are training techniques.

Most Reactions

Latest posts