Looking for this one

southshore

Aug 15, 2014
Hi everyone! Thank you for taking out the time to go through my message. I hope you and your birds are doing well. I was hoping someone here could help me out I was looking for a book titled:

The Indian Ringneck Breeder's Handbook
Phil Robson

I live in a third world country Pakistan halfway across the world and I can't use a credit card internationally. If anyone has a digital copy of this book I would really appreciate it if you can share it with me. Thank you all!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I'm looking, but this one seems a much harder find, I'll look around a little more.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
This book is well reviewed but I don’t find it published online or electronically. But you could buy a copy on ebay if that’s an option for you.

Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Yeah this is like a +100 American dollar book. I'm not finding anything.

OP
S

southshore

Aug 15, 2014
Oh. I hope someone with a digital copy sees this. This could well be the Bible of Indian Ringneck breeding! It would be a real treat to have this one!

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Well you can get it used on Australian eBay for $45 ASD plus shipping. I think that’s a pretty good deal. Otherwise it’s hardly available for sale and expensive.

OP
S

southshore

Aug 15, 2014
It's available on Amazon for $116 with one left in stock. Its really pricey for a 115 page book

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I would see if any of the newer ringneck books has similar information and if so, get that book. The book you’re looking for is 21 yrs old and out of print.

I am not sure why you could order from Amazon and not on eBay using PayPal or vendmo or similar payment program for within your country. ? But I have no idea how this would work. I have ordered items from Eastern Europe or Great Britain to US using PayPal.

OP
S

southshore

Aug 15, 2014
I can't order from Amazon either was just mentioning that to tell that I know it is available there but I can't buy it. PayPal is unavailable in my country

Most Reactions

Latest posts