Lorikeets

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I have a mixture of birds, but no Lorries I'm afraid. My cousin has one who is a real character, she's not too sure about him, so I have said that if ever she doesn't want him I'll take him. So you never know, watch this space.:D

bill

Jul 2, 2006
victoria,Australia
Parrots
lorikeets and gc conures
I have two pairs of rainbow lorikeets and a pair of scaly breasted lorikeets. I also have a handreared rainbopw inside as a pet. I love their grace and charm but watch the poo the can pass it with some force. My pet lori inside is toilet trained so it is easy to manage. :)

bill

Jul 2, 2006
victoria,Australia
Parrots
lorikeets and gc conures
patience my dear. lol.I need to get my but into gear and fix my camera.Funny story how I broke it actually. I was laying down out bush to take a photo of a wild flower and I laid in an ants nest and they were big and very upset so five of them stung me.Not something I will rush to do again thats for sure.Breeding season coming up in aus soon baby pictures. They are cute and ugly all at the same time.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:rolleyes: I'm sorry Bill, patience is definately not one of my virtues. :D I look forward to seeing those adorable babies. Can't believe they could possibly be ugly.

bill

Jul 2, 2006
victoria,Australia
Parrots
lorikeets and gc conures
I will get my butt into gear soon ok. Always something that I have to do thats all. I just need time to get back to nature and relax. busy busy busy.I think we all forget what life is about sometimes. Always remember to take a breath and just smell the roses. :)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Never a truer word said there Bill. I will definately try to be patient, I promise. :eek: lol

Izzy'sBestFriend

Dec 22, 2010
Sydney Australia
Parrots
I have a very cheeky Scaly Breasted Lorikeet named Izzy.
I do!! Izzy is nearly 2 and is a beautiful Scaly Breasted Lori.:green: Cheeky little thing that wolf whistles and greets me every morning (usually when I'm still in bed zzzzzzz )with a "Hello Izzy, Hello Izzy" and "Come On" which means she wants out of her bed and into mine!

Most Reactions

Latest posts