March 2022 Photo Of The Month Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I'll certainly try!
Set up a camera next to them, filming 24/7, until you can get some good footage.
Hardly even joking, sometimes it takes this much effort to get good videos of my birbs.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
id just love to share some of the obnoxious sounds quakers make! Will see if I can ....ok I'm terrible.....will try again later

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
id just love to share some of the obnoxious sounds quakers make! Will see if I can ....ok I'm terrible.....will try again later
The constant pfp changes lol

Theo_the _best_birb!!!

Sep 22, 2021
Here’s Theo’s official entry of him play the guitar!!! He had bigger dreams than just finding the biggest treat in the world.

Attachments

• 48B86943-C9ED-4AA3-9BC1-9ADD04C6DEE1.png
    48B86943-C9ED-4AA3-9BC1-9ADD04C6DEE1.png
    75 KB · Views: 74
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Here’s Theo’s official entry of him play the guitar!!! He had bigger dreams than just finding the biggest treat in the world.
theomar2022.png

Oh Theo, you legendary guitar hero!! You keep dreaming big, beautiful boy – Wembley Stadium and Madison Square Gardens surely await!! Rock On Theo, and thank you for your entry!! 🀘

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
Bingo and Merlin dancing.
So funny to watch Merlin trying to imitate Bingo’s moves..
offical entry.

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Bingo and Merlin dancing.
So funny to watch Merlin trying to imitate Bingo’s moves..
offical entry.
Oh Wes, we mere humans can only wish we had the kinds of hypnotic dance moves that Bingo's got - it looks like it's quite the "disco inferno" going on at your place! Thank you for your entry, I love it! ❀️

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Well, the Rickeybird is not known for his pleasant voice but

We'll do our best.

Too bad the contest isn't for "YOU'RE THE AIRHORN". Maybe next month.........................................
Oh, gosh. I had a bronze winged Pionus whose contact call sounded like an air horn. She used to get very excited when the Canada geese flew over, honking.

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
No worries, Koko, there's still plenty of time for you to capture some video, and I look forward to seeing it when you do :)

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Here’s my official entry of Cody quickly switching up his mood with a subtle tantrum.

Oh that’s great, Ria! Cody’s so happy he’s gonna shout it from the rooftops so that everyone can hear it!! Thank you and your beautiful little man for your entry ❀️

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I hope this entry is a good one.
View attachment 36743
You can make this your entry if you like, Baylee, it's very cute!! I'm not sure why there is no audio - it may help if you upload your original video to YouTube and then link it from there to here. There is a limit on how many Mb can be uploaded directly to the forums from your device, so this may have something to do with the lack of audio. The following tutorial may help you with linking from YouTube to Parrot Forums if you decide to go that way instead :) πŸ™

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
I have entered these two before, so they're JUSTFORFUN this time!
As you can see, my little VOICE likes to perform in the evening. Here he is.
The first is his version of J-Lo's "Booty" (lyrics: "Booty, booty! Whatcha got a big booty? On the dance floor. Bootayyyyyy!")
The second is a dreadful bit of night-time free-lance Parrotvarotti impersonation, I guess...)

YEOWWWWWWW!

Theo_the _best_birb!!!

Sep 22, 2021
The first is his version of J-Lo's "Booty" (lyrics: "Booty, booty! Whatcha got a big booty? On the dance floor. Bootayyyyyy!")
The second is a dreadful bit of night-time free-lance Parrotvarotti impersonation, I guess...)

YEOWWWWWWW!
Cute!!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots

YEOWWWWWWW!

Oh Aunty G, is that Parrotvarotti singing "Nessun Dorma"? Because it's fairly certain that "none shall sleep" while the Rb is shakin' his b-b-b-booooottaaaaayyyyyyyyy on the dance floor!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions