May POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Gracie - CAG | Rookie - BRHP
lol I'm not sure I could handle the "Grey" hairs I'd get if Gracie had a partner in crime but Dex would sure be a great choice!

@Birdigirl - it's hysterical but she always tries to make a quick getaway when she's caught getting into something.

This weekend she was snoozing on the back of the sofa, I go to the bathroom and when I came back she had climbed down ran to my purse & emptied/shredded what she wanted to. She must have heard me coming back (only mere minutes later - so clearly this was planned in advance) & was climbing up the side of the sofa as fast as her lil beak could go. She gets to the top & does what she always does when she's been naughty ... she laughs & her laugh sounds just like Muttley.

Taprock

Oct 22, 2015
Northern l.p. Michigan
Parrots
Buzz - CAG,
Ziggy - Nanday/Sun Conure,
Jasper - Goffin
Loki - Starling
Gloria - Foster CAG
We have very few flowers...it snowed two days ago....so Buzz had to make do.

taprock-albums-birds-picture16473-image.jpeg

Christinenc2000

Oct 8, 2014
North Carolina
Parrots
Big Bird _ Blue & Gold Macaw
Buzz looks like he is enjoying being outside. I envy anyone that can take there birds out. Mine does not like a harness.

Great entry !

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Buzz is Adorable...love the pic...it looks as if Buzz found himself a real dandelion gold mine :)

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
lol I'm not sure I could handle the "Grey" hairs I'd get if Gracie had a partner in crime but Dex would sure be a great choice!

@Birdigirl - it's hysterical but she always tries to make a quick getaway when she's caught getting into something.

This weekend she was snoozing on the back of the sofa, I go to the bathroom and when I came back she had climbed down ran to my purse & emptied/shredded what she wanted to. She must have heard me coming back (only mere minutes later - so clearly this was planned in advance) & was climbing up the side of the sofa as fast as her lil beak could go. She gets to the top & does what she always does when she's been naughty ... she laughs & her laugh sounds just like Muttley.
Ha ha I would enjoy seeing that ...what a character :)

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Buzz looks like he is enjoying being outside. I envy anyone that can take there birds out. Mine does not like a harness.

Great entry !

Not hijacking the thread but I have given up harness training on mr Biggles and instead I pop him in a cage type carrier and remove the bottom tray and let him graze... if the holes in the bottom of your carrier are a little on the large side be sure to replace the tray in the bottom of the carrier before you pick it up to bring him back inside ...just make sure that there are no gaps your bird can get through at the bottom when you remove that tray and be sure to check this out inside your house before you venture outside with your bird.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Twila is Gorgeous and what a wonderful pic ...its like Twila is saying look at me amn't I so Beautiful and Twila ; yes indeed you are :)

Laughingwillow

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Parrots
English Budgies Rasta & Emilio - American Budgies Cloud & Twila
Awwwaahh thank you so very much DexMom and BIRDIGIRL for your lovely comments. And Twila thanks you too!
Twila means "wildflower" :)

There are SO many gorgeous photos and I LOVE the dandelion shots!

Light & Love :white1:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
What an incredible selection of choices this month! This is going to be a very, very, very difficult choice! :)

Newbsi

Jul 18, 2015
Saratoga Springs NY
Parrots
Gollum - Senegal
Hatch Day- 5/8/15 &

Dobby- Indian Ringneck
Hatch Day- 7/16/15
I admit this month will be hard to vote! Of course all of our birdies are beautiful... but there is usually one or two that stand out for me. This month it will be SO HARD to choose!

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
Beautiful full entries by every one :D (excluding myself) lol. Can't wait to see how the poll turns out. Good luck everyone. 👍:40:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions