Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Ok, I will do another small reveal...
I guarantee you, there are no photos on the forum, where you can see more of my face! Also I had never posted this pic before
We are happy with any picture you share, Roz:) Your sweater is beautiful and Zenek looks like he agrees :)
I also really love your perch on your face where Angela is standing:)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I have a new picture that wasn't taken 11 years ago..lol
We went to see Garth a couple of weeks ago with my daughter and granddaughter.
Not gonna lie, Britty used some kind of filter on this one, but I like it so am using it anyway..haha

This is me and Britty.

1657391968147.png

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I have a new picture that wasn't taken 11 years ago..lol
We went to see Garth a couple of weeks ago with my daughter and granddaughter.
Not gonna lie, Britty used some kind of filter on this one, but I like it so am using it anyway..haha

This is me and Britty.

View attachment 41900
OMG I've just realized my VERY BIG mistake....
Why did I think that Terry is a male name?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

It's the side effect of not being a native English speaker... Discovering the supermod's gender who included her name in the nickname after 4 years of being on the forum๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
OMG I've just realized my VERY BIG mistake....
Why did I think that Terry is a male name?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

It's the side effect of not being a native English speaker... Discovering the supermod's gender who included her name in the nickname after 4 years of being on the forum๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
HAHA! No, it's not the language, it's the fact that for some reason my Mother decided to let a nurse name me, and she gave me a boy's spelling...for both my names. Ugh.

I never knew, you hid that well!

Anyway Roz, as Female Terry, it's very nice to meet you!

Uh oh, I'm wondering how many people I have chatted with over the years who thought I was a creepy man for PMing them to say hi.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Excellent photo! Seeing yโ€™all are wearing sweaters, jackets, and hats, it must be summer!

EDIT:
Obviously, Iโ€™m Kidding! If it were summer, you would be covered in mosquitoes!
Haha, it's been so cold I haven't even seen a mosquito. It was in the low 50s that evening, I think, and the wind was something else. The concert was in a stadium so just as cold in there. On June 24.
Gotta love Alberta!

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Not me reviving an old thread to post a baby pic ๐Ÿคฃ Baby Ollie!!!
image.jpg

The pic is in one of those โ€œgrandbaby shrinesโ€ that grandparents usually have.

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Aww! What a fun pic!

65AAEA46-BEF9-4106-B791-D845C6AB80A5.jpeg

I see your Baby Ollie and raise you me and my kiddos, getting sunburns (kidding, I sunscreened โ€˜em)! I gave up on hair this summer, too much effort and too hot. I gotta say no regrets so far. I have gotten some funny looks though!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Aww! What a fun pic!

View attachment 42173

I see your Baby Ollie and raise you me and my kiddos, getting sunburns (kidding, I sunscreened โ€˜em)! I gave up on hair this summer, too much effort and too hot. I gotta say no regrets so far. I have gotten some funny looks though!
Look at you and your beautiful girls! I love your hair, it looks so cool!
I bet those aren't funny looks you're getting, they are just envious.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
melittle.png

Stormy, I love the idea of baby pics!
Here is one of me (and yes, we had cameras back then!)

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
I love this idea! Keep โ€˜em coming! I dunno if I still have any of mine, theyโ€™re somewhere but my parentsโ€™ house flooded so I think I just have photos of photos now!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I love this idea! Keep โ€˜em coming! I dunno if I still have any of mine, theyโ€™re somewhere but my parentsโ€™ house flooded so I think I just have photos of photos now!
Oh no, I'm so glad you at least have copies!
I hope you can find one, I must see a baby ravvlet:)

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Oh.My.Gosh.
Ollie, what a precious baby girl you were (and I'm sure still are).
No wonder it's part of the shrine, this is adorable!
Baby girl then, big girlboy now! I havenโ€™t changed much, LOL. Iโ€™m just less chubby, and have very fluid hair (meaning itโ€™s always piled on my head somehow), and MUCH less shy. And more random.
image.jpg

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots

Most Reactions