Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
7597.gif

We are so thankful for every single member here.
Every day, a difference is made in parrots' lives for the better because of the love and caring shown by this amazing group of people.
We are not only a community of bird lovers, but a group of friends.
We are family based on love for not only our own birds but for all birds. We care about each other.
It amazes me how that people who we may never meet in person can become so important in our lives, and make such a difference.
Wishing everyone who celebrates a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy Holiday season from your Mod Team.
Thank you for all the joy you bring to us and to the forum!

merry-christmas-pictures-gif-for-sister.gif

WarmSoftAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As a Winter's Christmas Day moves into an early afternoon with light snow falling like Goose Down swirling in a light wind, safely outside of windows. The warmth of this special Day is enjoyed.

A Very Merry Christmas My Good Friends. Hug those close to you for no reason then they are!!
Cheers!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Wishing a very merry Christmas and happy holiday season to all. So very well said above. Thank you all, my dear forum friends and family for everything you do. You are so appreciated :)

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and happy holidays to everyone! I hope you’re staying warm (or cool!) and safe this season. ❤️

Most Reactions

Latest posts