LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
“I once clocked a kangaroo doing 60kmh on my motorbike. How he managed to ride my motorbike I’ll never know.” - Groucho Marx

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 24, 2019
Toowoomba/Highfields, QLD, Australia
Parrots
Yellow Sided GCC's, Rosa Bourkes Parrots, Full Red Fronted Turqoisine Parrots, Quaker Parrots 'Scomo PM' 'Jenny PM's wife', PLUS: Rare Finches, Doves and Quail
Just the delicious flavour of rock salt, a hint of cinnamon, Mmmm, this is good Koala- Steve Irwin

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
"I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back tofu... Chili-i-i-i-i's Baby back tofu. - Fat Bastard

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Yellow Sided GCC's, Rosa Bourkes Parrots, Full Red Fronted Turqoisine Parrots, Quaker Parrots 'Scomo PM' 'Jenny PM's wife', PLUS: Rare Finches, Doves and Quail
See this beautiful native rodent, there are only 30 left in the wild from the destruction of their native habitat, oooh sh*t, the cameraman stood on it - David Attenborough

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

"What if I told you that the household was now under the control of companion parrots?" - Count Dooku (Star Wars)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
"What if I told you that the household was now under the control of companion parrots?" - Count Dooku (Star Wars)

“The horror ... the horror ...” - MrLaurieKeats

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
“I am altering the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further.” - HRH Crown Princess Lilly Pilly

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Pretty boy..., who's a good boy, aight let go now... Now....NOW!......BAD BOY!.... No, not the time for swimming......Oi!......Give my arm back NOW! - Crocodile Wrangler

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

"People don't realize how amazing parrots are." - Prince Harry

(yeah, but we do!)

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Look look, see that eye shine with the torch, rotten foxes, Hang on let me grab the gun......BANG.....BAAAA!..... oop.. foxes just sound like sheep sometimes.... just get in the car kids- Russel Coight

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
“If you wish to create an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the Universe.” - Anthony Bourdain

Most Reactions

Latest posts