Mess up a famous quote

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
"The purpose of spammer's lives is to make ParrotForums members and moderators miserable." -- Dalai Lama

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
"I came here to do two things, kick spammers' butts and drink wine. And it looks like we're all outta wine!" - The Scarlet Manuka

Last edited:

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
“If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, it absolutely makes a sound." George Berkeley :D

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
"I came here to do two things, kick spammers' butts and drink wine. And it looks like we're all outta wine!" - The Scarlet Manuka

"Who needs wine when we have ‘SuperMod Powers' .... Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me :D

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
"Every time I get up in the morning, I feel like a new man sleeping next to a new women". - Alzheimers Sufferer (I hope no one get offended by this)

Try being married to a gemini, I tell her regularly that I have no need to cheat, it's like having multiple wives as is lol...step daughter is a gemini too, just because I didn't want to play life on easy...

As a Gemini I understand, and also almost take offense....
Gemini: It will be their two minds ( and a bunch of parrots) against your one and odds are not in your favor.” –

18WheelsOfSteel

Jun 26, 2019
West Central Louisiana, originally from Portland O
Parrots
2 Budgies
"Southern Belle" a blue female
"Beau Dandy" a green male
"Every time I get up in the morning, I feel like a new man sleeping next to a new women". - Alzheimers Sufferer (I hope no one get offended by this)

Try being married to a gemini, I tell her regularly that I have no need to cheat, it's like having multiple wives as is lol...step daughter is a gemini too, just because I didn't want to play life on easy...

As a Gemini I understand, and also almost take offense....
Gemini: It will be their two minds ( and a bunch of parrots) against your one and odds are not in your favor.” —

Oh I certainly agree, the odds aren't in my favor at all, I don't know how many different minds it will take, but I do know how many are being used lol.

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
You can be lonely if you don't like the person you’re alone with - Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
"You have a bird on your head. You have a bird in your hand. You can fly yourself any direction you choose." - Dr. Seuss

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
"Love means never having to say I'm sorry I bit you"...Anonymous Parrot quote

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
“Speak only if you have something to say.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
“Open the pod bay doors, HAL.” - Scott when booting a spammer

Most Reactions

Latest posts