Mishka and Sterretjie - braai the SA way!

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
Tomorrow is going to be a big day!
19.gif
Ant is coming to cut my grass, braai and watch how the bokke win, again! (Sorry Aussies )

(Lets rather not discuss it because Rugby was not what it is suppose to be this year.:rolleyes:)

I will take the photos and Ant will pose with the lawnmower!
photosmile.gif

We will show you how we BRAAI the SA way
grilling.gif
, while our fids bond.
Laie_23.gif

Mishka is coming to give support to Sterretjie and to tell her to drink ALL her medicine.
consoling2.gif
Isnt that nice.

I am going to check Ant's temperature, is there anything else that you guys want me to check on? I know I am forgetting something really important!
confused0083.gif

Jess where do you live? Can you come?

Last edited:

Ecclipse

Oct 24, 2009
Southern Africa
Parrots
RIP Hugo (African Brown Headed Parrot) 2 years old, lil Rosie May (Lovebird)
Hey Linky, I wish wish wish Rosie and I can fly up, Im all the way down in Port Elizabeth...ag nee man!!!! You guys must take pics please. The pic of Ant mowing is very NB - hahahaha.

Why is Sterretjie on meds?? Please give Ant a hug from me and Rosie, so wish I could be there!

OP
wildheart

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
Hey Linky, I wish wish wish Rosie and I can fly up, Im all the way down in Port Elizabeth...ag nee man!!!! You guys must take pics please. The pic of Ant mowing is very NB - hahahaha.

Why is Sterretjie on meds?? Please give Ant a hug from me and Rosie, so wish I could be there!

Ja kyk, PE is a bit far! Well we will have a drink on you.;) (I am definitely going to take that promised photos )

Here is Sterretjie's sad story, she needs ALL the support she can get.:(
http://www.parrotforums.com/general-health-care/5699-its-metal-poisoning.html

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Hello ladies. I will be at the party by proxy. Too bad Jess could not make it. Now how many miles is it from Maryland to Kempton Park?? I will get on my walking and swimming shoes right now.
mowing-the-lawn.gif

Last edited:

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Ha... I am headed your direction but won't be in the neighborhood. Heading to Northern Kenya. To most Americans that would be construed as just around the corner. Have a blast, you two. Here is your chance Ant... just think of what patterns you could mow into the grass.

OP
wildheart

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
Northern Kenya is far -faar - faaaaaar away in the South African language! It is boring there in anyway no braais or rugby or friendly people like us!
121fs725372.gif
........ Coooome to SA.... COOOOOOME to SA ...... COME TO SA!!!
sFun_hypnotize.gif

I am in trouble now, Ant said that she is going to put BIG tomatoes in the salad just because I said - she needs Dr. Linky's medical check!
eeew.gif
I dont eat tomatoes!

Ecclipse

Oct 24, 2009
Southern Africa
Parrots
RIP Hugo (African Brown Headed Parrot) 2 years old, lil Rosie May (Lovebird)
Hahahaha....you two are so funny....will sms ant and tell to extra big ones - lol, jokes!!!! The rubgy is going to be great, going to work extra hard to get my Afr assig ready. Wish I could bring them to you Linky, Im doing Phonetics - yukkyyyyy!!!!! You have got to buy a Hunters and put it on the table so that at least I can be there somehow...wahahahaha!!!! Am going to phone Ant tomorrow so I can chat to you guys both. What time are you guys getting together? xxxxx

parrotqueen

Jan 14, 2010
Media
United States
Parrots
Pineapple & Sunshine--Gray/wildtype male cockatiels
Oh, you two are going to have a blast!! Please, oh pretty please; post those pics! All of them! Can't wait to see Mishi with Sterretjie! And Ant next to the lawnmower, you two are funny. :D

Oh, Mishi will have so much fun with Sterretjie; vice versa too. Will be watching this thread for sure!

Last edited:
OP
wildheart

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
Ant, I am sorry that I wanted to play doctor-doctor so I've cut the grass for you.
sEm_blush7-1.gif
I was just trying to be a concerned friend, I will be a good girl promise.
angel3-2.gif

OP
wildheart

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
I'm confused, in this thread http://www.parrotforums.com/conures/5780-bird-bath.html Wildheart you posted that you agreed with the statement that it is not wise to socialize captive birds with each other yet you are going to do it :confused:
This can turn out to be a loooong discussion on a thread that it is not intended for. Can you start a new thread and then we can discuss it or you can pm me.;)

EDIT: I answered you on the bird bath thread.http://www.parrotforums.com/conures/5780-bird-bath.html#post45748

Last edited:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Hahahaha....you two are so funny....will sms ant and tell to extra big ones - lol, jokes!!!! The rubgy is going to be great, going to work extra hard to get my Afr assig ready. Wish I could bring them to you Linky, Im doing Phonetics - yukkyyyyy!!!!! You have got to buy a Hunters and put it on the table so that at least I can be there somehow...wahahahaha!!!! Am going to phone Ant tomorrow so I can chat to you guys both. What time are you guys getting together? xxxxx

Ecclipse I bought real big big tomatoes for the salad
onion048.gif

I will take a Hunter's along to toast you OF COURSE

I told Linky I don't drink.
shame.gif

I will be arriving at Linky and Craig's about 1pm. I have to be there early, to cut the grass, give Sterretjie her med's, look for the missing Tarantula, feed the Iguana, and help the bearded dragon's with their skin shedding.

Ecclipse do you think there will be time for a braai and the rugby
?
126fs2277341.gif

OP
wildheart

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa

I will be arriving at Linky and Craig's about 1pm. I have to be there early, to cut the grass,give Sterretjie her med's, look for the missing Tarantula, feed the Iguana, and help the bearded dragon's with their skin shedding.

Hey wait a minute, you forgot to feed my snakes!
ugly004.gif
:p

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

I will be arriving at Linky and Craig's about 1pm. I have to be there early, to cut the grass,give Sterretjie her med's, look for the missing Tarantula, feed the Iguana, and help the bearded dragon's with their skin shedding.

Hey wait a minute, you forgot to feed my snakes!
ugly004.gif
:p

Me and my "bird brain"

snapoutofit.gif
I can't do EVERYTHING

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
I'm Jealous, sounds like SA's the place to be :09:

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
What are you going to feed the snakes????????????????????????

Most Reactions

Latest posts