Most embarrassing moment....

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Thanks, Allee!
The one thing I wish I could describe better is the priest's voice... a big booming baritone, and when he belted out EXXX-OR-CISMMMMM it was pretty dang funny! I'm pretty sure the people there had been thinking something similar... the bird had raised Hell throughout.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I so love The Rickeybird's story! That is hysterical!

And Scott, you poor thing! You know what, though? I bet that every adult that helped you was in awe of the fact that you were flying at 17.
I know you completed the next flight with flying colours:)

sillywillybirdy

Oct 17, 2016
California
Parrots
Lovebird (Pine)
Sun Conure (Yukio)
One time I was at school, and my friend told me to dab. Not knowing how to do it, I did, then she made fun of me. Then this other kid in my class was pretending to be Yoda, I got distracted, tripped, and laid on the floor. Then my teacher asked why I was on the floor.

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
Let me rat on Husband, one of my favorite stories, lol. We went to IKEA with about 15 family members, they'd never been. While we were shopping, Husband and his brother went to the cafe to get drinks. They come back and Husband has white frosting all over his mouth. I ask him "What did you eat?" Him, "Nothing." Me, "Really? You ate nothing?" Him, "Nope." Me, "Seriously you ate nothing?" Him, "Nope." Now by this time his family is snickering and other customers were slowing down to look at him listening to him deny he ate anything, even stopping, staring and smiling at us. We continue, Me, "You really didn't eat anything?" Him, "Nope." Me, "You sticking with that story." Him, "Yep. I swear I didn't eat anything!" Me, "Look in that mirror." He looks and yells "Dangit!!" Everyone died laughing!! He starts cleaning the frosting off his face while we are all doubled over laughing so hard we are tearing up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Oh man....I have lots. LOL I cringe whenever I think about them.

One particularly good one, is very much like Scott's first post. I was a swimmer for 15 years, and back in high school I was helping out timing for an all-men's high school swim meet (girls swim in the fall, boys in the spring). Anyways, I had to go to the bathroom SO bad, and figured I would just use the designated Women's locker room at the pool. Well....no one mentioned to me that when they have all-men swim meets, the women's locker room is used as the visitor's men's locker room as no women are there. SO....there I go, walking RIGHT into the Women's (not) locker room with all these guys giving me these weird stares as I walk in....

I don't see anyone and go inside a stall. Relieve myself, and then get a funny feeling. Why were they all staring at me like that? Someone goes in the other stall and begins to do their business, and curiously I look under the stall at their feet....and realize the person is pissing facing the stall. Realization hits me. My face gets beet red when I realize it. I hurry the heck out of there to the pool and ignore all the laughing and pointing going on around me. I was mortified, and still had half a swim meet to time. *CRINGGEEEE*

But that one still doesn't beat this story. A couple years ago my family and I were at a lake vacationing and my dad wanted to see a picture of the fish I took of him holding that he had caught earlier, a big northern pike. I'm standing next to him, going through my pictures on my phone and up pops one of me totally TOPLESS. I had sent it to my husband earlier and intended to delete it, but NOPE. still there. My face got SO red and I hurriedly swiped right, but he had seen. "WOAH!" he said, and I know then it is too late. I quickly put my phone away and offer to send the fish picture to his phone and avoid him the rest of the weekend. I will tell you...there is nothing more embarrassing than having your FATHER see your boobs. I was mortified and couldn't look at him the same way for weeks. LOL

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
These stories neverrrrrrrrrrrget old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Reactions