My Amazon Codie being VERY LOUD

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Alot of Members ask, just how Loud is an Amazon!! Well here is a taster for you:)

This is how Codie screams every time I go out of her sight :11::11:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm8rAR5kcSg&feature=player_detailpage"]Codie my Yellow Crowned Amazon - YouTube[/ame]

Cant listen right now, but Merlin can bring the walls down when he wants to. As far as contact calls, I've been able to redirect his calls to a whistling call rather than a scream. It took awhile, but much better now. Good luck.

Sure got my Sassy girl going! Wenz, I know, for sure now...you need to bring a large 'too into your life,,just to complete it!

LOL.. I dont know whether my nerves would be able to stand a Too screaming as well :eek: ;)

OMG that is so cute, AND SO LOUD

I have heard Codie live on Skype...... the vidoe is a true reflection
A true reflection of just how much Codie loves Mommy.
Codie just want to know when Mommy will be back..... LoL

Tomorrow I am going to play this vid to Mishka, and see his reaction.

When I go out, Mishka keeps calling me Mommy Mommmmmmy Mom

Ya, it is because he see's you leaving him alone. I had one that could look out the window and see my car leaving and coming. When I left for school, well he would scream and when I came home he would scream. My Yellow Shouldered Amazon screams when we arrive home from the store. They know when we leave and come home. I am lucky to have one of the quieter Amazons. She lets me leave the room without getting excited and screaming. My parrot is content most of the time. She gets noisy with her toys. Plays and screams. But that is only for a few minutes.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 265
Ok.....time for me to do another recording......here's the thing though, that didn't strike as "too" loud but then I got more than one :rolleyes:
But what gets me is that the Zon's are never really loud UNLESS they're in the office with me :30:. Last night is a perfect example, they were in here with me, wife was on the couch, those 2 started going at it and I mean LOUD!!! So much so the wife came in asking WTH?!?!? Of course, as soon as she opened the door they quieted down :20:
Not sure if I'll do one tonight, gonna watch movies, but I'll show you what loud is LOL

OMG that is so cute, AND SO LOUD

I have heard Codie live on Skype...... the vidoe is a true reflection
A true reflection of just how much Codie loves Mommy.
Codie just want to know when Mommy will be back..... LoL

Tomorrow I am going to play this vid to Mishka, and see his reaction.

When I go out, Mishka keeps calling me Mommy Mommmmmmy Mom

OMG Ant, it sure is loud!! I have got used to it now :) and it doesn't bother me, but my Daughter Tiegan nearly has a nervous breakdown when she does it LOL

I know she loves me:) I just ignore her when she does it!! When I am in the Room with her she is as good as gold and just chats away:)

It will be interesting to see how Mishka reacts to it :)

I just played it near the Quakers and they just proved they could out scream an Amazon. Lol

Cant listen right now, but Merlin can bring the walls down when he wants to. As far as contact calls, I've been able to redirect his calls to a whistling call rather than a scream. It took awhile, but much better now. Good luck.

Thanks Becky :) She is not quite as bad as what she used to be!

I have found by ignoring totally, has seemed to help alot!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back