My Birds favorite music

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I didn't really know which category to post this, so I decided the game room would be fine.

1) What is your birds favorite music

2) Is he/she chirping or singing along

3) Dancing expertise

1) My bird for some reason loves Olivia Newton John especially "Magic" the most, followed by "Kokomo" by the beach boys and "Roar" by Katie Perry.

2) he chirps along

3) at most some head bounce, we need to dance more......

Also this is your bird's favorite, not yours...

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
The Rb loves J-Lo, especially her "Booty" song.
Apologies to those of you who've heard this before...
"Da booty, da booty, it's a big bigggggg booty, whatcha got a big booty, on the dance floor, BOOOTAYYY!"
The lighting is awful... DJ Rickeybird does his best performances at dusk.
He can't dance AT ALL.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1p5AArHrVM"]Scene 7 - J-Lo "Big Booty" cover - YouTube[/ame]

HIS song... OMG, I callded Rb the Rooster a SHE!
I'm doomed!

Last edited:
OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
OMG that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! after clark wakes up again, (it's bird bedtime) I'll have to see how he likes that.....that kind of why I posted this, to see what birds react to positively.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Rb loves certain singers... brunette and curvy with cute voices.
He loved Paula Abdul in the 90s... then gradually "discovered" J-Lo.
He also saw Annette Funicello in a 60s teen-beach movie throwback/retrospective television show a while back and lost his MIND!

Clark sounds adorable!

smbrds

May 17, 2016
Media
Central Florida
Parrots
Normal (or not so!) Grey Cockatiel
Baby loves jazz. He likes to listen to Sade, sounds of the flute, must be because the whistling sounds. I have a bird CD for him that he can listen to, it has a bunch of tunes and soothing sounds.

He'll chirp along the whistles to Tina Turner's "What's Love Got to Do With It"! If we get really into it, he'll start bobbing his head....!

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
I ran a search for wrecking ball and nothing to this came up, am I late to the party or is this so awesome no one has seen it before?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJat1mplOV0"]Kili Cyrus Wrecking Ball Parroty - YouTube[/ame]

I basically lost it when I watched this.......It is so good.

Billdore

Nov 12, 2016
Vermont
Parrots
African Grey Timneh
The only song I've seen Timneh bob her head to was the theme song for the beast master. She loves that movie!!!

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Billdore you talking about 1982 beastmaster? I LOVE THAT MOVIE

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
Syd heard bagpipe music for the first time a week or so ago. I had never seen him go quite so ballistic. Bobbing, singing, prancing, screeching at the top of his voice. It was quite an eye opener. I don't own any bagpipe music - I'm quite relieved!

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
So I was surfing around....my bird went nuts to Jerry lee Lewis Great Balls of Fire.... you know I should have been able to guess at that one....

:gcc:

BirdMama11

Jan 9, 2018
California, United States
Parrots
Green parakeet named Calypso,
White parakeet named Snowflake
My birds love country music, it must be from me lol!
They love to start out with a small chirp, and as the music progresses, so do their screeches
They bop their heads up and down

john8terry

Jan 24, 2019
I didn't really know which category to post this, so I decided the game room would be fine.

3) Dancing expertise

1) My bird for some reason loves Olivia Newton John especially "Magic" the most, followed by "Kokomo" by the beach boys and "Roar" by Katie Perry.

2) he chirps along

3) at most some head bounce, we need to dance more......

Also this is your bird's favorite, not yours...
Consuela my QP likes anything by ABBA. Big time head bobbing!

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Chirpy

Jan 16, 2020
Media
Australia
Parrots
Turquoise Parakeet - Grinchy
Grinchie likes 70s music, especially Queen & bohemian rhapsody, Bee Gees and ABBA. There seems to be a particular radio station she prefers she plays the older music.

I have a couple of videos off Grinchie sitting on her perch listening to a bee gee song and Queen song & her tails moving along with the music. She was also whistling but you couldn’t hear it as it was quite over the music.

Squeekmouse

May 31, 2017
Illinois
Parrots
Yoda, Green Cheek Conure - Trigger, Congo African Grey
Yoda loves almost all music, he particularly like heavy rock/metal music. Trigger only likes soft, soothing music like my singing or classical.

Trigger only dances/sings to his own little ever-evolving Trigger Song ("Trig-trig-triggety-trig-Triggerrrr!")

3) Dancing expertise
Yoda is QUITE the dancer, he's got better rhythm and more moves than I do!

Qckslvr

Aug 2, 2020
San Jose
Parrots
Sun Conure
Our sun conure Perci likes it when I play my guitar.

When I play my hollow body electric he will stop whatever he is doing and fly over to watch. He will sit on his perch until I stop playing. Then he lets out a little critique then flies off.

I have to see what happens when I have my guitar plugged into the amp. Maybe he will rock out with me :rainbow1::14:

Most Reactions

Latest posts