Naughty Gilly

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
After the thread yesterday about all the wonderful, wholesome foods we feed our pets, I sat there eating vegetable pad thai for dinner and let Gil have a tiny taste. I then proceeded to eat M&M's while standing at my counter, grazing (it was a rough day, hahaha).
Anyhow, I must be a 'bad example' because he tried his best to figure out how to get the candy out of the bag. Poor thing. He managed to get one and i took it away from him and hid the bag (and gave him a little piece of fruit for his candy).

"Hmm, how does mommy get the candy out of here??"
IMG_0106.JPG

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
Awwww! No chocolate for Gilly!

I have been known to share tiny bits of dessert with Darcy... He LOVES cheesecake! Really, he loves anything starchy or dairy-ey.

SandyBee

Oct 5, 2012
Coquitlam BC, Canada
Parrots
DYH Amazon-Rescue- Bosley (36),
African Brown head-Rescue- August(9)
I had tried in the past to give Bosley nutriberries and he didn't like them.
I got a new flavour and it was on the kitchen counter, he made his way over to the counter and loved trying to get in the bag, when he got one I pretended to try and take and he was all full of himself and scarfed it down LOL

He still won't take them as a treat so I fool him and let him work on getting one from the bag.

OP
ruffledfeathers

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Georgie did too! Gil wants no part of dairy (he did taste cheesecake but i am not big on it so it is never in my house....i'm an ice cream girl).

Most Reactions

Latest posts