Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Never (afaik, I had two allergies as a child and I can't remember if it was severe - but I don't think so)
Never have I ever written a story (I'm finishing rn)

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hopefully never
Never have I ever seen a wild snake
I have, many times

Never have I ever owned a reptile(ok, I once kinda had a turtle, it was just living in our garden but sadly passed away in 2020.. I'll find a pic of him on my PC

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Wait - I'm getting lost - after "Never have I ever" do we always put something never happened to us? (I understood in this way at the beginning but later I was confused because of "never owning a birb" and few other obvious things)

I have, many times

Never have I ever owned a reptile(ok, I once kinda had a turtle, it was just living in our garden but sadly passed away in 2020.. I'll find a pic of him on my PC
Never
Never have I ever seen a cape parrot

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Wait - I'm getting lost - after "Never have I ever" do we always put something never happened to us? (I understood in this way at the beginning but later I was confused because of "never owning a birb" and few other obvious things)
I think so, yeah.
Never
Never have I ever seen a cape parrot
No I don't think so.

Never have I ever climbed a mountain(I was on Table mountain once but I didn't climb it)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Never

Never have I ever called birbs β€œbirds”
(read carefully)

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
I have previously owned one cockatiel and two budgies. I currently own one sulphur crested cockatoo
NEVER

Never have I ever.. ate my birds food(IM LYING ALRIGHT I do it sometimes😳)
Guilty as charged, I even ate one of Moxxie's pellets to get him to eat them.

Never have I ever went dumpster diving at PetSmart

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
I have previously owned one cockatiel and two budgies. I currently own one sulphur crested cockatoo
The ones I tasted were zupreem
But when I tasted it and realised its tastes like sugary cereal i gave the rest to the wild birds and feed her harrsions
Lafeber kinda has a sweet taste to it but I know they're a really good company

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
hmm.... maybe but shipping costs a lot of $$$ and there is tops in south africa so I'll leave harrisons..

BACK TO THE GAME!!

Never have I ever stole something
I stole my pet cat from a farm. But for good reasons, you'd steal animals off a farm too if you seen them getting attacked by children, dogs, and eating out of the trash.
And I once stole a fidget toy from a store when I was younger but it was ripped out of the packaging already so my motto is "If it's not packaged, it's up for grabs" πŸ˜‚

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
Never

Never have I ever eaten dog food ( I ate cat food when I was little though, maybe that's why I am messed up :unsure:)
I've eaten dog food, dog treats, cat food, cat treats, gerbil food, hamster food, and parrot food.
Don't ask

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
Never

Never have I ever had a severe allergic reaction
The reaction I had made me and my mother anti vaxers for life.
I had a really nasty allergic reaction to the flu vaccine and a few other vaccines I got when I was born

Most Reactions

Latest posts