New African grey owner .

eliam

Nov 24, 2021
Parrots
Alex - African Grey
Pica & bullie -cockatiels
Hallo everyone

Im so happy to be a part of this foroum as i m a proud new mommy of an African Grey parrot. He is 5 months old and he/she is a bird with a character for sure :)

I have always had cockatiels but they were never hand handled so im so new to the experience of training a bird .
im Hoping for your tips and support

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome to the forums to you and your beautiful trio! Don't forget to tell us their names btw, will you? :)

We have a large and active African Grey loving community who I'm sure will be only happy to share their experiences with you. Unfortunately I am not familiar with the species at all but I can offer you a few handy links in the meantime...

Oh and we love photos here too...

Welcome again to our virtual international flock, I'm very happy to have you all aboard! :D

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and your new African Grey!! A feast of information presented by LaManuka awaits!!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Allow your new Parrot to have the space to test the World around, but knowledge that just a small Parrot shift away s/he has all the Love in the World.

Or, move at the speed of your Parrot. Developing trust is the route to finding yourself being owned by a Parrot!

OP
eliam

eliam

Nov 24, 2021
Parrots
Alex - African Grey
Pica & bullie -cockatiels
Allow your new Parrot to have the space to test the World around, but knowledge that just a small Parrot shift away s/he has all the Love in the World.

Or, move at the speed of your Parrot. Developing trust is the route to finding yourself being owned by a Parrot!
Thank you☺️

Most Reactions

Latest posts