New budgie mom

Karyn21

Mar 27, 2021
Alabama
Parrots
Budgies Belle and Beau
Hello. I am a bee budgie mom to a male and female budgie. My female is yellow and I have named her Belle. The male is blue a dice named him Beau. We are getting used to one another and I’m spending a lot of time sitting next to their cage. I’m so excited to have these birds in our home!! They already have made us laugh. I’m looking forward to having them comfortable and becoming a part of the family.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
congratulations! Welcome to the forum!
If you haven't already, offer leafy greens like romaine and Swiss chard , you can weave in the cage bars. Budgies love their greens!!

There are lots if veggies you can offer to. I serve mine on a plate or wide shallow dish as this tempts them better.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Hello and welcome! This forum is (literally, at times) a life-saver! Glad to have you! Since you are newish to parrots, please see my response to the OP on the following link---I feel like everyone who gets birds should have to read it lol (but I'm a bit biased haha). I just feel like breeders, shops etc brush over a lot of serious health issues and that is why I made this post (see below):
http://www.parrotforums.com/conures/89117-new-bird-owner-behavior-questions.html

Most Reactions

Latest posts