New but not

osklvste72

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Joined
May 9, 2026
Messages
573
Reaction score
800
Parrots
CAG
I the former rheashard2, now oklvste means grey in Muscogee, Native American, mainly, Oklahoma. My language isn't good enough for Grey Attitude. Anyway AOL and I had a difference of opinion when I changed phone numbers. I lost. 🤨. Nameliss just got through taking a 20 minute water bottle bath using about 1/4 cup. So she's doing fine. It took me awhile to set up a second email account for verification. I wanted Gmail. But the verification process was such my computer illiterate brain couldn't take it. My grey dictator and I are doing fine. She's eating pellets like a horse. But seems allergic to chop. Oh well, such is the life with a parrot.
 
I the former rheashard2, now oklvste means grey in Muscogee, Native American, mainly, Oklahoma. My language isn't good enough for Grey Attitude. Anyway AOL and I had a difference of opinion when I changed phone numbers. I lost. 🤨. Nameliss just got through taking a 20 minute water bottle bath using about 1/4 cup. So she's doing fine. It took me awhile to set up a second email account for verification. I wanted Gmail. But the verification process was such my computer illiterate brain couldn't take it. My grey dictator and I are doing fine. She's eating pellets like a horse. But seems allergic to chop. Oh well, such is the life with a parrot.
Message received, @osklvste ex- @rheashard2, sorry you've had technical difficulties but I'm glad to have back with us!
 
Back
Top Bottom