November 2025 POTM Poll!! 💖

November 2025 Poll 💖

  • nkrbkr & Button

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • OttoVonRuthless316 & Otto

    Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rody & Pinya

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cali&Pilot & Pilot

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • GaleriaGila & The Rickeybird

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Vampiric_Conure & Vortex

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • MangoMexicanRedHead & Mango

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • DonnaBudgie & Joey

    Votes: 5 23.8%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaManuka78

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
30,279
Reaction score
46,884
Location
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome To The
November 2025 POTM Poll!!

This Month's Theme Was ...

:love:I Get To Love You!!:love:


NGUewF3.jpeg


DAzfecv.jpeg


ACqfB0e.jpeg


I have been so touched by all the submissions this month and the stories associated with them - thank you everyone so much!!!


Voting is now open, and the winner will be announced when the poll closes early on the morning (MST) of December 1st.

Don't forget to vote for your favourite, and yes, you can vote for your own entry!

Best Of Luck, Everyone!!


love-lovebirds.gif
​
 
Ok, I've done my civic duty and voted. Now which queue do I join to get my democracy sausage?
Got you sorted right here, dear. The breakfast of champions!

DemocracySausage_AdobeStock_264309886.jpeg
 
Tough decision. All pictures are deserving of winning this one!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom