Our Favourite Music About Birds 💖

Oh @Keet_Krazy, what a lovely song, and another I had not heard before! A pity it's so short, but that probably just adds to it's poignant beauty - thank you so much for sharing this one, I love it!!!

Diesel’s favourite song to whistle to is the theme son for the Andy Griffith show🤣🤣

And now for something COMPLETELY different!! I stumbled across this video not long ago, which is not only ABOUT a bird, but features a cockatiel collaborating on the lead vocals!! I give you Ginger the cockatiel with "Kookee Kookee" - and I reckon if I played this enough for Jem he might just start singing it too, which i would LOVE cos it's got such a great vibe!!

I don't know about y'all, but I think going down to the "cockatiel-o" sounds like a GREAT idea!!

Last edited:
And now for something COMPLETELY different!! I stumbled across this video not long ago, which is not only ABOUT a bird, but features a cockatiel collaborating on the lead vocals!! I give you Ginger the cockatiel with "Kookee Kookee" - and I reckon if I played this enough for Jem he might just start singing it too, which i would LOVE cos it's got such a great vibe!!

I don't know about y'all, but I think going down to the "cockatiel-o" sounds like a GREAT idea!!
YES YES YES

Why I haven't thought of it 😅 (I've seen videos of other cockatiels singing it and I joked that that it has covers😅)

OMG, that's the cutest thing I've seen in forever! ♥️♥️♥️

OMG, that's the cutest thing I've seen in forever! ♥️♥️♥️
Right?? Cute little rooster with a groove like that would OWN all the hens on the dance floor too!! ❤️‍🔥

To anyone for whom "Kookee Kookee" has become a bit of an earworm today - you're welcome ;)

To anyone for whom "Kookee Kookee" has become a bit of an earworm today - you're welcome ;)
Thank you Martina! Yesterday I turned on the video to remind it and the WHOLE day I heard in my head kookee kookee🤣 I'm not sure but I think that even after waking up, it was playing in my head😆

Thank you Martina! Yesterday I turned on the video to remind it and the WHOLE day I heard in my head kookee kookee🤣 I'm not sure but I think that even after waking up, it was playing in my head😆
Rozzy my dear friend, you're most welcome 😄 If only there was more cute, fun and wholesome stuff like this in the world, it would surely be a better place 💖🕊️

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back