Our new house

Wo-hooo, Amanda!!! Only 2 more weeks. That is awesome. LOVE LOOVE LOOOVEEEEE your kitchen!! OMG, those lights look phenomenal!!!

And the house looks like a dream! :smile015:

I only see one couch picture though. Is it just me??? I only see this one:

368df8a1d3d42516f959791525b05697_zpsfehp2soa.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Wendy. I have put another couch picture up now. Darn photo bucket will not let me upload more than photo at a time, it is so annoying.

I am so excited. I just want to be moved in already. It's just the finishing touches to go.

Love all of the choice options you have to make. I've sworn off carpet though, Canelo my bulldog is so rough on the carpet, just being Canelo, lol. I love the tile and now you are giving me the flooring bug!!! The house is beautiful too, very nice home.

Congratulations, Amanda! Your new home is gorgeous! Love the couches, if I was forced to choose only one, I think I'd go with the first because of the colors, but the second looks so comfortable. The hanging lights over the island really pop, beautiful choices.

Your home is beautiful, Amanda! Congratulations!

How exciting! LOVE the lights in your kitchen and the first couch, well, how can you pass that up? It is so colorful! I'll be excited to see more pics after your all moved in. Seems like you will have a bright and fabulous decorating style:D

Amanda, WOWOWOWOW!!!! Your new home is gorgeous! I absolutely adore your kitchen with those lights, and I also vote for the first couch picture...it is a stunner.
And please keep the pictures coming, you are NOT boring anyone with them! I love being able to enjoy these milestones with you:)

So we are only approx 2 weeks from moving into our new house. I have lots of photos that I will post tomorrow but I just had to share these 2 tonight. The first is our awesome kitchen island bench lights and the second is the outside of the house.

2c80677b7cc2af779ba2a52ce8d68b90_zpscedfahxy.jpg

Looks awesome! Always fascinating to observe homes in different nations. Two questions about the exterior pic: There appears to be a gap behind the garage back wall and another part of the house. Is it a small courtyard of sorts? Also, the structure immediately to the right of your property appears to have a corrugated fronting; is that a roll-up door to an RV storage-garage?

Bet you can't wait to move in!!

Looks awesome! Always fascinating to observe homes in different nations. Two questions about the exterior pic: There appears to be a gap behind the garage back wall and another part of the house. Is it a small courtyard of sorts? Also, the structure immediately to the right of your property appears to have a corrugated fronting; is that a roll-up door to an RV storage-garage?

Bet you can't wait to move in!!

Scott, yep it is a court yard of sorts. It is where the services for the house are located. The estate where we are building has fairly strict rules about things like air conditioning units, hot water systems etc being seen from the street. This is where we choose to put all these type of things.

The structure to the right is a shed. They have their caravan and boat in there. Our shed it located on the other side of our house. They are made from colourbond steel sheeting. Another of the rules. :)

http://www.parrotforums.com/members/bundiibird-albums-house-picture14655-image.jpg

Wow!! Love your kitchen and the lights!! How cool you're down to the final countdown now!!

I like the first couch more-- it's more vibrant, and the chaise style of the other one may not be as comfy.

Scott, yep it is a court yard of sorts. It is where the services for the house are located. The estate where we are building has fairly strict rules about things like air conditioning units, hot water systems etc being seen from the street. This is where we choose to put all these type of things.

The structure to the right is a shed. They have their caravan and boat in there. Our shed it located on the other side of our house. They are made from colourbond steel sheeting. Another of the rules. :)

http://www.parrotforums.com/members/bundiibird-albums-house-picture14655-image.jpg

Thanks! In the U.S. many but not all communities have homeowner associations that can be mighty strict. Run afoul of them and they can come after you with guns blazing! The flipside is they help maintain a sense of order that most folks appreciate. Don't live with any in my present location, but the only factor I'd ever have might be noisy parrots!

The tiles in the preceding pic are very nice!

Those bathroom wall tiles made my jaw drop, Amanda! Never seen anything like them! Gives off the illusion of coruscating water, like Shirre said. Sweet!

Most Reactions

Back