Our white capped pionus needs a new home

jeffisme

Jan 28, 2016
my work situation has changed suddenly and drastically and it's been real hard on Berdie whose cage is in the office with me. We've tried other solutions but they didn't work. The situation is not going to revert back for another couple of years. We're sad about this but have no choice. She's a year old, very sweet, steps up, twirls for a treat and says, "hello sweetie." we love her and only want her to go to a great home. We're in tucson and won't ship her. with me in the room, she plays quietly all day, eats her pellets and veggies (hates chop almost as much as she hates vacuums) and loves looking out the window. She does not love being alone and will give a pretty loud series of yells to find her flock when she feels like it. That's about the only problem, other than she's a major pooper like all Pionuses. Feel free to message me with questions and I can figure out the price. it's negotiable for a special home but includes, two cages and a large, all natural wood play structure.
C489455D-F743-45ED-B747-5431BCF823EE_1_105_c.jpeg

bonitabird59

Apr 12, 2022
May I ask where you are located? I would also post on parrot station to see if anyone is interested. I'm sorry you have to let go of your little sweetie, I'm sure it was a tough decision to make but good on you for putting her needs first.

LoveOfallAnimals

Jul 17, 2022
Texas
Parrots
Eclectus - Female - Tequila
Red-Lored Amazon - Male - Tito
Albino Indian Ringneck - Female - Tia
May I ask where you are located? I would also post on parrot station to see if anyone is interested. I'm sorry you have to let go of your little sweetie, I'm sure it was a tough decision to make but good on you for putting her needs first.
He states in his post that he is in Tucson, Az and won't ship. Hope that helps.

OP
J

jeffisme

Jan 28, 2016
We are in Tucson. And yeah, this is a bird who when you lean in to clean her cage climbs down and says, "Hiya Sweetie." We'll miss her.

Most Reactions