Outside of the cage enrichment

DiscotheCockatiel

Jul 1, 2021
Parrots
2 male cockatiels
I have 2 male cockatiels and I want to make more things for them outside of their cage for when The hours they are out of the cage. They have a large flight cage and perches on the outside of their cage but I want to see what other people have done for their birds! (Sorry if it isnā€™t under the right thread)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I have 2 male cockatiels and I want to make more things for them outside of their cage for when The hours they are out of the cage. They have a large flight cage and perches on the outside of their cage but I want to see what other people have done for their birds! (Sorry if it isnā€™t under the right thread)
Are you interested in toy designs, homemade play stand ideas, or something else?

OP
DiscotheCockatiel

DiscotheCockatiel

Jul 1, 2021
Parrots
2 male cockatiels
Are you interested in toy designs, homemade play stand ideas, or something else?
Anything really! Iā€™m mostly looking for ideas like stands, things hung on the ceiling/walls, or outside of the cage. Bug things like toys are also something I would love to see.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Anything really! Iā€™m mostly looking for ideas like stands, things hung on the ceiling/walls, or outside of the cage. Bug things like toys are also something I would love to see.

There are some great ideas in the Toy forum to check out.

Most Reactions

Latest posts