Parrot Quiz - Test Your Knowledge

aussie_wings

Jun 24, 2022
🌴☀️Florida, USA☀️🌴
Parrots
🌟 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽〘F Lutino Budgie〙🌟
✈️ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧〘M Cinn-Turq-Pied-Spang Kakariki〙✈️
Found this fun quiz. It's 20 questions long, and it tests your knowledge of parrots on a broad spectrum. I got a 16/20. I missed the one about communication, what makes them unique, longest parrot, and nest building. Oops. D:

OP
aussie_wings

aussie_wings

Jun 24, 2022
🌴☀️Florida, USA☀️🌴
Parrots
🌟 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽〘F Lutino Budgie〙🌟
✈️ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧〘M Cinn-Turq-Pied-Spang Kakariki〙✈️
This is also a cute quiz, just for what. What kind of parrot are you? OvO I got cockatoo.

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Found this fun quiz. It's 20 questions long, and it tests your knowledge of parrots on a broad spectrum. I got a 16/20. I missed the one about communication, what makes them unique, longest parrot, and nest building. Oops. D:

Oh my floof I got 18/20 but yk mostly all the questions I got right were guesses I got wrong are
Do parrots build nests? I choose they take nests from smaller birds because one time I heard that birds take nests from smaller birds.

How many native parrots were there in the United States? I choose 10 species.

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
This is also a cute quiz, just for what. What kind of parrot are you? OvO I got cockatoo.
I got a Cockatoo!, and fun fact! Cockatoos are my fav species of birds.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
In the question, "what makes parrots unique" I clicked "they can talk" but then remembered other birds can talk too😳🤣

Last edited:

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Yup! I was about to click that.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Either the site is slow or my wifi sucks because I misclicked some answers

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I got a budgie

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure

20/20 and I found a mistake:
Actually there were two native species. The second one was a thick billed parrot which is still alive but only in Mexico

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I'm a pygmy parrot!!! This test is much better than the previous one I did, in the previous one there were just two kinds - macaw and budgie. However I felt like it was for children...
This moment when I got a question about flexible sports... me: Even if I was into it, this would break my spine :p

In the past I did another quiz about parrot knowledge - it was in Czech but if you want, I can translate it and post it here

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I got pygmy parrot ! I've never even heard of them , but dang , they are cute !

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I got pygmy parrot ! I've never even heard of them , but dang , they are cute !
Welcome to the pygmy parrot club :p

Fanfact: I got the smallest kind of parrots despite I always was the tallest (or almost the tallest) person in my class... it looks like all other answers decided about this type :p

MykaMom

Aug 24, 2019
Illinois
Parrots
Yellow Nape Amazon
Chickens

18/20, I got easy ones wrong. 🙄☹

Birb321

Sep 14, 2022
BC, Canada
Parrots
I might rescue a conure or another small parrot

i got a 20/20 but there was one mistake on the quiz
i got a conure (i love conures)

Most Reactions