ParrotForums Team - Continue like this! You are great !

OgY

Aug 1, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
Eastern Rosella
I have been present on the Internet since its beginnings , on many forums, blogs, groups, with various purposes. My experience is that people are just themselves when they are anonymous. You are the most cultured, empathetic and informative group I've ever met, anywhere. I've participated really a lot of groups and , as an IT professional, for fun and work for a very very long time, almost more than 2.5 decades (counting and pre- internet BBS systems). I am glad to have met a group with this mentality, excellently moderated, and above all, dedicated to its goal in all possible aspects that touch parrots .:rainbow1: :) !

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I have been present on the Internet since its beginnings , on many forums, blogs, groups, with various purposes. My experience is that people are just themselves when they are anonymous. You are the most cultured, empathetic and informative group I've ever met, anywhere. I've participated really a lot of groups and , as an IT professional, for fun and work for a very very long time, almost more than 2.5 decades (counting and pre- internet BBS systems). I am glad to have met a group with this mentality, excellently moderated, and above all, dedicated to its goal in all possible aspects that touch parrots .:rainbow1: :) !
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are a family here, with the most incredible members I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
I'm so glad you joined us:)

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
Thank you, @OgY ! I've also been on forums for close to 3 decades, and have moderated a fair share of them.

I haven't even been here a year yet, but I can definitely say I felt part of the family right away. I really look up to the members that have been around and owned parrots for a long time, and I also really love learning new things from the members that are young enough to not say how young they are :) I love the variety of people and perspectives we have here!

Louzparrot

Aug 28, 2022
Parrots
Green cheeked conure
Parrot people are generally awesome humans. And it shows!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts