Party cage

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Just thought some of you would enjoy.
I'll just leave this here.

Oh it doesn't say on here but I had some audio in the background so I muted audio and added a free track over it. so you can't here all the chirpies......

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
This is awesome and definitely looks like the in place to be! I loved watching them all interact, that cage looks like so much fun for them all.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I have yet to understand a single thing that is going on
But I love it

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I'd never leave them unattended like this, but when I'm like 2-3 foot away I let them all play together.. What you can't hear here is me going....claaaaaark...no bite...scutiiiiii no bite. But the budgies are immune from the jealousy war and just get a free pass on everything. The budgies love everyone and the bigger birds are like meh, your ok.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I'd never leave them unattended like this, but when I'm like 2-3 foot away I let them all play together.. What you can't hear here is me going....claaaaaark...no bite...scutiiiiii no bite. But the budgies are immune from the jealousy war and just get a free pass on everything. The budgies love everyone and the bigger birds are like meh, your ok.
I never turn away for a second. Ever. In fact, I know I probably shouldn't let my birds interact at all....but I still do, probably a stupid choice, but I trust them to not hurt each other while I'm there.

Most Reactions