Sep 26, 2012
upstate ny
Parrots
Jessie,african grey(Timneh)
Bayshing,harlaquin macaw
Fawx,greenwing macaw
Rizzo,greenwing macaw
Polly,catalina macaw
I got some a couple pics of Fawx and 1 of Bayshing for you all to see. Again i woke the poor baby to take them so she/he is tired. Bayshing dont like me so if it looks like she wants eat my face she does. She don't like woman to begin with and she gets real mad when i handle the baby so now she really dont like me. Hopefully in a few yrs she will learn im not a bad guy. My husdband has made great strides with her though. The gentalman we got her from is a good friend of ours. He own's a pet store and is like 65rs old. He got her when she was around 7 yrs old and she was badly abused by her previous owners. It took him yrs for her become his best friend. And best friends they are. But now he had to sell his store(were Bayshing lived for the last 30 yrs of her life) and is taking care of his very sick mother. Yes she is still alive and he is 65. Good genetics there. So he came to us and asked us to take her because he didnt trust any one else. It broke his heart. We couldn't say no. So weather she likes me or not she has a home for life and hopefully will bond to my hubby. We just got her the double macaw cage she is in. Wanted to give her more play room. We will be getting the same one for fawx when she gets older. Till then she will go into Bayshings old cage. In great shape but just a normal macaw cage. While Fawx gets more comfy with her feet and wings. lol

Attachments

• 2012-10-07_10-21-39_119.jpg
    2012-10-07_10-21-39_119.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 299
  • 2012-10-07_10-20-20_254.jpg
    2012-10-07_10-20-20_254.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 294
  • 2012-10-07_10-20-04_563.jpg
    2012-10-07_10-20-04_563.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Great looking kids you have there :) Fawx is definitely a young one!

What a touching story with Bayshing! It's so awesome that you and your husband are taking such good care of her. And look at that palace of a cage she's in. :eek: She's a beauty, that Bayshing!!

And Fawx...OMG...I just wanna smooch him all over. How precious!!!

Thanks so much for the pictures!! :D

They look so cute, very nice pictures there.

And they have very unique names they have.:)

ya they do. We have never really been good at picking normal names. We have a cat named bone's and a dog named kitty. Bayshing was named before we got her. Fawx we named after the phenix on harry potter. It was going to be phenix due to the red but i thought she looked like the phenix in Harry potter so I picked her name. Fawx.:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back