Please be careful

Ciel

May 4, 2019
Parrots
Indian Ringneck, Macaw
My biggest nightmare has become reality.

I have a free flighted Indian Ringneck, we free flight almost every day at least and sheโ€™s very well trained

A week ago she got chased a pigeon. I panicked and immediately followed them but lost sight, I eventually found the pigeons spot but I never found Kiwi and I am devastated. Iโ€™m sure she landed in someoneโ€™s garden or on someoneโ€™s shoulder for help and they took her since sheโ€™s very easy going. Please be careful with your parrots and always consider the risks. Kiwi flew around the neighbourhood every day for 6 months straight and now sheโ€™s gone. Please be careful. Iโ€™m still checking pet shops and vets every day, I still look for her and I pray I find her safe and well.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
I do hope you find her! 911Parrotalert.com is a resource, and yeah vets and petshops need posters with her pic and bio. Facebook and Craigslist are also places to post the wanted ad. Good luck and dont give up! People find their parrots sometimesweeks or months later. Does she know her name, say it maybe?

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Oh terrible!
I could never free fly....
Good luck! I hope your baby is found safe.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

Most Reactions

Latest posts