Rehome ringneck UK

Indi.s

New member
Joined
Jan 9, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Parrots
Indian ring neck
Hi everyone

I am looking to rehome my female Indian RINGNECK called kiwi . She is two years old and tame

It's a heartbreaking decision but I want to rehome her as I live alone and I don't give her enough attention . I work shifts and on my working days she can be in the cage for 11 hours which is not fair on her

I want her to go to a good home who have experience with irn. I have tried all the parrot charities but they are not able to help

I am based in Essex in UK

Can anyone help ?
 
Hi everyone

I am looking to rehome my female Indian RINGNECK called kiwi . She is two years old and tame

It's a heartbreaking decision but I want to rehome her as I live alone and I don't give her enough attention . I work shifts and on my working days she can be in the cage for 11 hours which is not fair on her

I want her to go to a good home who have experience with irn. I have tried all the parrot charities but they are not able to help

I am based in Essex in UK

Can anyone help ?
You could possibly try letting local avian vets know, @Indi.s, sometimes they have trusted clients who are looking to adopt - I've seen this sort of thing happen at my vet clinic.
 
Hi everyone

I am looking to rehome my female Indian RINGNECK called kiwi . She is two years old and tame

It's a heartbreaking decision but I want to rehome her as I live alone and I don't give her enough attention . I work shifts and on my working days she can be in the cage for 11 hours which is not fair on her

I want her to go to a good home who have experience with irn. I have tried all the parrot charities but they are not able to help

I am based in Essex in UK

Can anyone help ?
Hello, my name is Sammi. We have a 6 month Indian ring neck named Coco. He’s a gorgeous boy, he wasn’t hand reared. He is coming along leaps and bounds however not only do I think it would be nice for him to eventually have a companion, I think it would be nice for him to witness how nice it can be for a bird to have a relationship with humans. I know parrots learn a lot from one another. Your message says that Kiwi is tame, we have a beautiful indoor Aviary (obviously they would be separate at first) please let me know how this is all sounding to you.
Sammi
 
Back
Top Bottom