Please help

OP
M

Miloxmango

Mar 25, 2022
Parrots
2 cockatiel, 2 conures and a blue headed parrot
Iā€™m glad it went so well. I was wondering if they were going to anaesthetize your bird to do all that trimming at once but this is probably a better way.

Pionus are so subtly colorful and sweet. I am glad you found him. And a blue headed Pionus is just a lovely bird! Please send photos!!

I am glad he is a nice bird after the neglect he experienced. So you only have to work on physical health and not mental health, too. Does he have a name or do you get to choose one?
He was called Rodney , I did want to change his name but didnā€™t want to confuse him , and the vet did say that but after the nail cutting

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
He was called Rodney , I did want to change his name but didnā€™t want to confuse him , and the vet did say that but after the nail cutting
I wonder sometimes if changing a name would be good for a bird that came out of a bad situation?

I adopted Jasper who was called Beaker before. I felt like that was not respectful as he is not a toy; he is a handsome dignified bird. He seems ok with it. What do you think? He didnā€™t say ā€˜beakerā€™ and heā€™d been passed around a bit.

Patrick972864

Jun 1, 2023
Parrots
Looking for a bronze wing pionus
Thank you! I just had to rescue him, I will take it slow, heā€™s just in such awful condition ,he canā€™t even get to his food bowl because of his nails getting stuck on the bars, so I have to hold the food bowl for him , Iā€™m hoping he makes a full recovery
Thank you.

Most Reactions