Potential find

Francie Mae1

Active member
Joined
Feb 22, 2025
Messages
105
Reaction score
127
Parrots
Bare-eyed cockatoo
Good morning, everyone. I think that this is a highly unlikely lead, but I figured I’d ask for opinions, anyways.

Someone found a Galah 45 miles away from us, still in LA county. Mischief was lost on Tuesday morning. If she can fly roughly five miles a day, that’s only 20 miles, so I doubt it’s her, but who knows. I’ll attach the picture that they posted to this post. I can’t really tell if it’s her. I think maybe it looks a bit chubbier, but also, the feathers are fluffed. If anyone has any insight as to if it’s possible, it would be much appreciated. We messaged the person on Facebook.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9529.webp
    IMG_9529.webp
    159 KB · Views: 153
I would think it's possible and I would certainly check it out.
Does Mischief have a band or chip?
Good Luck
 
Good luck. Wishing you the best.
 
Dancing up some mojo that it's Mischief!
 
I would think it's possible and I would certainly check it out.
Does Mischief have a band or chip?
Good Luck
She’s microchipped. This bird was found 8 days ago, so it’s not her. We’re not giving up hope. We’ve been delivering flyers door to door for several blocks. I work for the school district and so does my mom so we have contacts at the local schools. I’ve already talked to teachers at my specific site, but we will be asking teachers at other local schools to post flyers.
 
I'm sorry.
Still hoping for the best
 
This just shows you that missing parrots including Galahs are found.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom